can mckenzie win state

cptjack34

QUOTE(cptjack34 @ Feb 27 2007 - 05:43 PM) 826392197[/snapback]drew is the best catcher in the state

drew brown is a great catcher and i have seen him play before but if you honestly think he is the best catcher in the state then you know nothing about baseball. and to reply to everyone else who thinks drew is better than billy keck behind the plate then you dont know anything about baseball eaither. Billy keck as a junior has all the tools to be a D1 catcher ALREADY and he is just a junior.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bballislife32 @ Mar 3 2007 - 05:40 PM) 826398478[/snapback]drew brown is a great catcher and i have seen him play before but if you honestly think he is the best catcher in the state then you know nothing about baseball. and to reply to everyone else who thinks drew is better than billy keck behind the plate then you dont know anything about baseball eaither. Billy keck as a junior has all the tools to be a D1 catcher ALREADY and he is just a junior.

i hve seen keck play and he is a great player and i think he can play d-1,he and brown both will do very good this year,i dont really know which one is better but both are very good.

QUOTE(hasbeen7 @ Mar 3 2007 - 08:18 AM) 826398052[/snapback]To quote Sgt. Hulka from some Bill Murray movie "Lighten up Francis!" I happen to be good friends with the Poore's and trying to have a little fun with Cecil. Logan is a great kid and good athlete. But what seperates Logan from most of the players discussed on Coacht is not necessarily his athletic ability but his smarts and GPA. Logan will go far in life and it will be with his mind. Good luck to Logan and Mckenzie. (BTW my son gets off the pine a little)

sorry for my comments did not know you u knew them .

/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(mrbaseball2323 @ Mar 3 2007 - 06:33 PM) 826398531[/snapback]sorry for my comments did not know you u knew them .

/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> I do seem to remember Cecil in his playing days. But it was with a pair of roller skates, and Oh My God at the long hair he was sporting. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> I do seem to remember Cecil in his playing days. But it was with a pair of roller skates, and Oh My God at the long hair he was sporting. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

[/q

i rember the hair ,oh how the ladies loved it.those skates have been put away along time ago (lol)

/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

[/q

i rember the hair ,oh how the ladies loved it.those skates have been put away along time ago. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> lol don't remember the girls liking it but Gerald Fuzzell was impresseed

QUOTE(bballislife32 @ Mar 3 2007 - 05:40 PM) 826398478[/snapback]drew brown is a great catcher and i have seen him play before but if you honestly think he is the best catcher in the state then you know nothing about baseball. and to reply to everyone else who thinks drew is better than billy keck behind the plate then you dont know anything about baseball eaither. Billy keck as a junior has all the tools to be a D1 catcher ALREADY and he is just a junior.

I think McKenzie has an excellent chance at winning or atleast going to State. Good depth in their bullpen.

QUOTE(Redeemed @ Mar 5 2007 - 05:04 AM) 826400154[/snapback]I think McKenzie has an excellent chance at winning or atleast going to State. Good depth in their bullpen.

/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> With Bugs, Clint Kee, Derrick Carr, Tyler Holt, Logan Poore and others anything is possible let's hope things jell quickly. But Mckenzie is not a gutted team. Should prove to be interesting. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />