Jamie Loftis DCA

Megen Roberson White House

Mary Smiley Greenbrier

Ellen Unger Station Camp

Lindsey Williams Portalnd

MVP BROOKE GREENWADE WHITE HOUSE

coach jim davis white house

• 2 weeks later...

I have only seen one or two of the 8 AA games this year but I did see one of the tournament game between Goodpasture and Station Camp and what a game it was. I attend alot of single A ballgames this year.

I'm a little surprise that #20 Laura Lamberth is not being talked about more.

After watching her score 30 point with five 3 pointer I started to check on her and found out a couple things.

She a JR that first sport is SOCCER.

He is ranked number 5 in the state in 3-point % at 2.5 per game.

She has scored 67 3 - pointer in 26 games...... that is allot of points.

She also has 312 total points with a avg of 11.6 per game (I understand that the ball hog Cartwright has 383 & 13.2 per game)

I guess that why White House guards her really close and builds a game plan around her and Cartwright.

I would have thought that a girl scoring this many points and leading all girls in the district would have MADE ALL DISTRICT.

The game that I saw.... I have only saw Goodpasutre ONCE.... The Cartwright would not pass the ball allot (BALL HOG) and would just charge at the goal almost out of control and missed most of the time. Maybe Cartwright she had an off night.

I was happy to hear that Lamberth got ALL TOURNAMENT .... after the 30 point game, alone, in the game I watched she should have gotten it.

Keep up the GOOD WORK # 20 I will keep checking back on you.

SUPERFAN

Wow... calling a tremendous young athlete that has carried her team all year a ball hog - twice no less and once in all caps - is a bit over the top don't you think I'm not a Goodpasture parent, nor am I a fan of the school by any stretch of the imagination, but Cartwright:

Is a JR that first sport is SOFTBALL [sic] that scored well and shut down top opposing players all year long and put a very weak Goodpasture team on her shoulders on a regular basis all year long and did the job on both ends of the floor. There are very few young women in the district (perhaps none) who are better athletes than she is. Goodpasture only received one All District spot this year due to their last place finish. Nothing wrong with Lamberth and she had a fine season (and an even better district tournament), but I don't know of anybody who saw Goodpasture play several times this year who would have given the lone All District slot to anybody other than Cartwright.

Surely you could find a way to promote one player without torching an outstanding athlete in the process.

There's no comparison between KC and LL. One's a dominator, the other's a role player. You guess which one's which.

Ballhog? That's very confusing and sounds like someone that's either jealous OR a parent. Who was she supposed to share the ball with? Heck, they passed it to her most of the time and then stood back and watched. Sort of Jordanesque. LOL!

And KC is a Sophomore.

*Also not a GP parent.