Eagles trying to bend it

IBleedBlue13

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Nashville Panther @ Feb 15 2007 - 08:13 AM) 826372673[/snapback]

Best of Luck. I advise your coach to contact some of the other teams in Tennessee that have started up in the past few years. He might find some useful info/ common problems and solutions to getting a team started up at a High School.

the first time he ever coached was at farragut, he went undefeated and won state

QUOTE(IBleedBlue13 @ Feb 15 2007 - 11:43 AM) 826372888[/snapback]

the first time he ever coached was at farragut, he went undefeated and won state

Who is your coach? I probably know him or know of him if has been with Farragut in the last 8 years. Good luck. I will keep an eye on your program!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(kazam37 @ Mar 22 2007 - 02:46 PM) 826420393[/snapback]How are the shots "bending"? Is your slate full? Know a team that is not "elite" that might consider sceduling if a date could be found. Something to consider..... /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Kaz

I saw a result saying a 3-1 win for Cosby, if this is true, Congrats on the first win!!!!!!!

Hey, if one of your players could please ask Coach Payne to contact me at

coachgorman@alcoasoccer.com, I'd appreciate it, we need to reschedule our game and I don't have his contact information.

Hey Kaz, gibbs is hunting for games, if you want his contact info email me at the above address and I'll send you the email he sent out.

Again, congrats cosby, see you guys later this year.