Lipscomb vs. Harpeth

LipscombBall3r

QUOTE(straightbill307 @ Feb 14 2007 - 10:16 PM) 826372412[/snapback]

Matt Fiser RHP Columbia State C.C: 12-2 1.36 Era 1.4 k/per inning: .373 6hr(all-district/region)

Chris Hale RHP Columbia State C.C: 6-1(closer) 1.03 Era 1.6k/per inning: .424 9hr(all-district/region)

Cory Hale 2B/IF Columbia State C.C.: .436 8hr 41rbi (all-district/region)

Chase Birdwell SS Trevecca Nazarene University: .372 12sb: team co-defensive MVP

Cody Pomeroy C Trevecca Nazarene University: .363 6hr 1.9 poptime 87%caught stealing(all-district/region)

and

Zach Rushing RHP will soon committ with either Motlow State or Columbia State.

Oh and Lipscombball3r, I guess your right since they have only signed two Pre-Season RHP's and about to be another when he makes up his mind. And losing their Ace Scott Erland (Lincoln Memorial University) who went on a 17 game win streak over Farragut, Milan, Lipscomb, and he also posted a 13-1 .88ERA his senior year. But your right they dont have any pitching do they!

Oh and one more thing, LIPSCOMB DID BEAT HARPETH! 3-1, but Harpeth beat Lipscomb 14-1. Now lets put those together and see what we have................. 15-4! Enough said!

Joe Rogan has never heard of those schools. Are they colleges? Who goes there? Joe Rogan thinks you are making that up. Joe can do that too. Watch this...

Lipscomb signed 18 players last year and has 23 commitments this year. Tom Bradley (Jefferson) is a RHP with two eyebrows that are connected.

Anthony Gonzalez (Del Rio) is a SS with 76 RBIs and a 383 avg.

See. it's easy.

Joe needs big schools and significant programs to take notice. SEC, Big 12, heck, I'll even take the Big Ten even though this isn't football. Gimme something to work with guys, not possible walk-ons at relevant schools.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(joe rogan @ Feb 15 2007 - 08:43 AM) 826372752[/snapback]

Joe Rogan has never heard of those schools. Are they colleges? Who goes there? Joe Rogan thinks you are making that up. Joe can do that too. Watch this...

Lipscomb signed 18 players last year and has 23 commitments this year. Tom Bradley (Jefferson) is a RHP with two eyebrows that are connected.

Anthony Gonzalez (Del Rio) is a SS with 76 RBIs and a 383 avg.

See. it's easy.

Joe needs big schools and significant programs to take notice. SEC, Big 12, heck, I'll even take the Big Ten even though this isn't football. Gimme something to work with guys, not possible walk-ons at relevant schools.

Joe Rogan needs an ego check, Joe Rogan seems jealous to me.

And if somebody has two eyebrows that are connected wouldnt that be one eyebrow. Can Joe Rogan get anything right???

QUOTE(HHSnumber1fan @ Feb 15 2007 - 03:31 PM) 826373313[/snapback]

Joe Rogan needs an ego check, Joe Rogan seems jealous to me.

And if somebody has two eyebrows that are connected wouldnt that be one eyebrow. Can Joe Rogan get anything right???

I do believe you are right. Two eyebrows that are connected is an unibrow a.k.a. one big eyebrow and an ego check wouldn't hurt.

QUOTE(K-Town Killa 11 @ Feb 15 2007 - 03:39 PM) 826373319[/snapback]

I do believe you are right. Two eyebrows that are connected is an unibrow a.k.a. one big eyebrow and an ego check wouldn't hurt.

Joe Rogan isn't jealous, just stunningly attractive to women. Yes, Joe probably does need an ego check, but it's cold out right now, and it tickles when Joes ego gets touched by cold hands. However, Joe is ready to conclude his involvement in a discussion about two teams that don't play each other until maybe sub-state. Good Luck to both these fine schools. Love, Joe

QUOTE(its_nasty_time @ Feb 14 2007 - 09:49 PM) 826372318[/snapback]

i love the fact that all is ever mention by harpeth is their win...what about their loss???? did anyone forget about that one??? 3-1 Lipscomb 3-hitter by josh holt....hmm...

WOW!!!!! this guy really likes to talk about himself!!!!!! and yes they probably did forget about it since harpeth won the one that mattered the most.