District 10-AA

cardinals_09

Congratulations to Giles County on winning yet another regular season district championship and they are probably going to win yet another tourney title for the gazillianth year in a row. You might think I do not like GCHS but I do. I go to school there currently, and I am a big fan of Bobcat athletics, but I think it is about time we start getting some competition here. I mean, even if GCHS has had a poor team, they still continue to dominate the district. Is Coach Billy Holt that good, or is the rest of the district that bad??? I would like to know what you guys think...

QUOTE(cardinals_09 @ Feb 14 2007 - 06:34 PM) 826372059[/snapback]

Congratulations to Giles County on winning yet another regular season district championship and they are probably going to win yet another tourney title for the gazillianth year in a row. You might think I do not like GCHS but I do. I go to school there currently, and I am a big fan of Bobcat athletics, but I think it is about time we start getting some competition here. I mean, even if GCHS has had a poor team, they still continue to dominate the district. Is Coach Billy Holt that good, or is the rest of the district that bad??? I would like to know what you guys think...

Watch yourself. If GC had a bad team, they would dominate the district? No. Holt is a good coach and I like him...Giles County is bigger,quicker, and stronger than the other teams and everything but being bigger comes from good coaching. But he couldn't take a "bad" team and "dominate" the whole district. He isn't friggen Bobby Knight.

Spring Hill showed in their last game with the Bobcats that they could hang around with them, but ran out of gas in the end. That was a relief to see after Giles County absolutely spanked us three times in a row.(Dating back to last season) I don't know if Spring Hill has enough depth down low to put Giles County away. (Sorry guys) I can see a close game, but the win is a little foggy right now.

I would say that Lewis County is capable of beating Giles County as well. They were down 13-0 in the begining of the last meeting and came back and lost by 6. They had them within 2 but had to start fouling in the last thirty seconds. It was similar to the last Spring Hill meeting as well. I think that the top spot is up for grabs right now between the three, and it just depends on what team decides to step it up this tournament.

QUOTE(SHHSRaiders27 @ Feb 14 2007 - 09:05 PM) 826372233[/snapback]

Spring Hill showed in their last game with the Bobcats that they could hang around with them, but ran out of gas in the end. That was a relief to see after Giles County absolutely spanked us three times in a row.(Dating back to last season) I don't know if Spring Hill has enough depth down low to put Giles County away. (Sorry guys) I can see a close game, but the win is a little foggy right now.

man i forgot lewis and spring hill played thursday night. the way you were talking spring hill was already in the championship game. wait what happened oh yea... lewis won.