Smith Co. vs. Upperman

Stark1

Well, Well, Well, I guess guaranteeing they would win the district didn't work out too well for Jones and McWilliams now did it? Too bad Mr. Guaranteed Guard missed one of the easiest lay-ups I have seen in a while. Guess he was trying to show ESPN that he's got hops. I probably would have laid on the floor and threw a fit too after missing something so easy and making myself look like that in front of your home crowd. IMO, I probably wouldn't guarantee anything else BEES cuz it didn't really work in your favor. Get used to it...

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(wildcat324 @ Feb 18 2007 - 03:16 PM) 826377780[/snapback]Well, Well, Well, I guess guaranteeing they would win the district didn't work out too well for Jones and McWilliams now did it? Too bad Mr. Guaranteed Guard missed one of the easiest lay-ups I have seen in a while. Guess he was trying to show ESPN that he's got hops. I probably would have laid on the floor and threw a fit too after missing something so easy and making myself look like that in front of your home crowd. IMO, I probably wouldn't guarantee anything else BEES cuz it didn't really work in your favor. Get used to it...

The Bees let their bad attitudes determine yet another ball game. Does their coach always put up with that stuff? The kid hitting the floor was just sad. Then the kid tried to pretend like he didn't know what was going on, as did the coach, when they got a technical.

QUOTE(DaCoach @ Feb 17 2007 - 03:11 AM) 826375738[/snapback]Please explain this "exposure" of the UHS Bees. I mean doesn't every coach develope a game plan in which they hope to expose an opponent's weakness and lead their team to victory?

Exposing a team's weakness is one thing but getting the job done is a whole different ballgame.

I don't know what big secret you have to tell us about Upperman that will "expose" them. What I see as a key is the fact that Smith Co. is RED HOT right now and they did win in Baxter this year. They are 3-0 in Baxter this year and I look for a really great game. I just wonder if Smith Co. will be tired after playing 3 games in 3 days, if Upperman decides to run and gun in a 94 foot type of game after being rested for a week!

I look forward to finding out about being "EXPOSED".

Looks like they were