Richard Hardy Vs South Pittsburg

Tha Chosen One

QUOTE(Tha Chosen One @ Feb 18 2007 - 01:43 AM) 826377025[/snapback]That's cool. It takes a man to admit his mistake. But what about the game?

SP won by 14, they played a good game, we had some players foul out but they deserve to play csas tuesday, we blew a 14 piont lead in the second quarter and they had it from their, but they talk way to much trash even after the game, we know we lost you dont have to rub it in we didnt do that to them when we beat them but thats their coach not us if he wants them to then they are doing what they are told but they played good and won congrats SP

You don't have to cry about it. I saw a lot of you guys trying to fight and confront players. You also sort of did rub that in last time, and you gave them even more bulletin board material by saying that you would win this game. I saw kids like Zinna trash talking as well during the game. I don't think the pirates would have a reason to fight considering they won. Now

you need to worry about LV and then Temple or Grace

QUOTE(Tha Chosen One @ Feb 18 2007 - 02:38 PM) 826377722[/snapback]You don't have to cry about it. I saw a lot of you guys trying to fight and confront players. You also sort of did rub that in last time, and you gave them even more bulletin board material by saying that you would win this game. I saw kids like Zinna trash talking as well during the game. I don't think the pirates would have a reason to fight considering they won. Now

you need to worry about LV and then Temple or Grace

im by far not crying about it, junk talk is part of the game but there is a limit to what should be said and when it is said, both sides talked but RH stopped at a piont, and i didnt say we would blow out SP i said that i thought we would win that is a harmless oppinion not meant as trash talk but we need to worry bout LOV you are right