Livingston Academy vs Upperman

swipper

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is, of course, an advantage to post in this thread AFTER the game has finished, but I have to make 2 quick comments based on the comments in this thread.

1) I was at the game tonight. And I was a bit disappointed with the LA fans. There were MANY LA fans, but they were not very vocal. They didn't bring their A game.

2) I do not know him personally, but we all know who you are talking about and I have to say this: I sat next to the hardest working fan in HS basketball. He is vocal, he is loud, he is fair and he is honest. He is extremely knowledgeable of the game of basketball, and how it SHOULD be played.

d) sorry, one last thing to add. The refereeing that I have witnessed over the past 3 1/2 months has been horrendous. A 3 man refereeing team should be able to communicate better than what I have been seeing. It seems that there is always ONE guy that wants to take a game over, and he/she will make calls that just dont make sense. That game tonight got beyond "physical basketball" I firmly believe that basketball is a contact sport. It is how I teach it, it is how my own kids play it. But some of the things that happened there tonight were beyond reasonable.

QUOTE(bama09 @ Feb 19 2007 - 05:55 PM) 826379699[/snapback]are you serious?!?!? crazy crazy LA by at least 5

Must not have been to crazy, LA lost by what 8????

QUOTE(Koshers @ Feb 19 2007 - 10:24 PM) 826380259[/snapback]H-O-G-E-Y-E, Hogeye Hogeye just got beat!!! and get used to it

I'd like to hear that tonight as well.

QUOTE(Z King of D Swing @ Feb 20 2007 - 02:47 PM) 826381359[/snapback]I'd like to hear that tonight as well.

got to hear it in the girls game, but sorry, boys just were too good for this district hahaha. told you so. but this is a girls topic so im not gonna get off topic. just felt inclined to say something. get used to it...

QUOTE(Z King of D Swing @ Feb 20 2007 - 02:47 PM) 826381359[/snapback]I'd like to hear that tonight as well.

got to hear it in the girls game, but sorry, boys just were too good for this district hahaha. told you so. but this is a girls topic so im not gonna get off topic. just felt inclined to say something. get used to it...