District 7aa Championship

highrizer23

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Lion15 @ Feb 19 2007 - 05:05 PM) 826379653[/snapback]You have no clue. Tell me just how Smith is going to win this one then HIGHRIZER

I think they will win because they want to prove everyone wrong. LIKE YOU! that they can and will beat the number one team in the district. And that no matter who Livingston has on the floor that Smith County can contain them. Our defense can be very good. OK I think I have not given LA their respect. Forgive me, yes they are good. And they will be ready for this too. But to me, Smith has something greater to fight for. You asked what will it take to win this. HEART!! and every player on the Smith County roster is full of heart. I know LA is ready. There's never a game that they come out flat. But, you can't just say that Smith is gonna just let them have it. We are gonna make Livingston fight till the 4th quarter buzzes and the game is over. I still believe that Smith will win. And if they don't- then I bet they give it a good run. But I'm with Smith County the whole way. GO OWLS, COACH SANDERS, COACH APPLE, THE PEOPLE ON THE BENCH, EVERYONE. and good luck to la.