will liberty win any games this year

cptjack34

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(cptjack34 @ Feb 17 2007 - 09:58 PM) 826376980[/snapback]does liberty have anything this year? can they win any games this year?

Yeah...Liberty will do alright this year. They should win some games this year.....actually......I think they won some games last year.

They are very capable of winning the district this year......were looking forward to a great, productive season.

Roster includes:

Alex Marberry Sr.

Xan Stewart Sr.

Ethan Pipkin Sr.

Chance Freeman Sr.

Shawn Selph Sr.

Gavin Lindsey Jr.

Josh Lindsey Soph.

Matt Haynes Soph.

Curt Fuqua Soph.

Brian Ferrell Soph.

These are possible starters off the top of my head....I will add the complete roster when it's final.

QUOTE(P.A.Lin-Z @ Feb 18 2007 - 11:24 AM) 826377339[/snapback]Yeah...Liberty will do alright this year. They should win some games this year.....actually......I think they won some games last year.

They are very capable of winning the district this year......were looking forward to a great, productive season.

Roster includes:

Alex Marberry Sr.

Xan Stewart Sr.

Ethan Pipkin Sr.

Chance Freeman Sr.

Shawn Selph Sr.

Gavin Lindsey Jr.

Josh Lindsey Soph.

Matt Haynes Soph.

Curt Fuqua Soph.

Brian Ferrell Soph.

These are possible starters off the top of my head....I will add the complete roster when it's final.

do you know where each player will be playing?and thank u for the information

QUOTE(cptjack34 @ Feb 17 2007 - 09:58 PM) 826376980[/snapback]does liberty have anything this year? can they win any games this year?

What's your agenda against Liberty. I would guess you would be the one who posted all the losses on Liberty's rained out and cancelled games on last year's schedule--I see your name at bottom as a results contributor and this is about the 3rd negative post I have seen from you about Liberty. Got a little axe to grind or something?

For future reference a better way to ask your question is something like How's Liberty looking this year, not can they win any games.

To answer your question, they won over 20 games last year, so can probably squeeze out a few for you. Should have a good team with a shot to challenge for District Title, but everybody's undefeated now (unless you've already posted some Liberty losses that didn't happen), so looking forward to the season, ask me again in May and I'll let you know if Liberty won any games.

QUOTE(jusdontno @ Feb 19 2007 - 09:43 AM) 826378993[/snapback]What's your agenda against Liberty. I would guess you would be the one who posted all the losses on Liberty's rained out and cancelled games on last year's schedule--I see your name at bottom as a results contributor and this is about the 3rd negative post I have seen from you about Liberty. Got a little axe to grind or something?

For future reference a better way to ask your question is something like How's Liberty looking this year, not can they win any games.

To answer your question, they won over 20 games last year, so can probably squeeze out a few for you. Should have a good team with a shot to challenge for District Title, but everybody's undefeated now (unless you've already posted some Liberty losses that didn't happen), so looking forward to the season, ask me again in May and I'll let you know if Liberty won any games.

you must have a child on that team because you are really angry, did not mean to hurt your feelings, i was just asking a question like everyone on here and just because it was not ask the way you wanted you get all huffy,so tell me does your child ride the pine on the team or something because you are hurting bad maybe you need to talk out your feelings.

QUOTE(cptjack34 @ Feb 19 2007 - 12:52 PM) 826379243[/snapback]you must have a child on that team because you are really angry, did not mean to hurt your feelings, i was just asking a question like everyone on here and just because it was not ask the way you wanted you get all huffy,so tell me does your child ride the pine on the team or something because you are hurting bad maybe you need to talk out your feelings.

I'm neither angry or got my feeling hurt, all I did was ask a question.

On one thread when someone mentioned Liberty as one of the best in Jackson, you responded "Don't think it will be Liberty". On another thread you said of Liberty "They don't have any good players". On this thread you asked "Can they win any games". Individually, except for the don't have any good players remark, nothing terrible, but put them all together and there is a negative response everytime Liberty is brought up. So I posed the question why?

And exactly what score did you contribute to the Liberty schedule last year? With all these negative posts and your name being on Contributors to the schedule list for Liberty (I know most of the rest listed), I posed the question that maybe this would be the person who went in and put losses on all of Liberty's rainouts and cancelled games last year that were not played.

Seems like valid questions to me. Just asking question like everybody else, sorry if I angered you or hurt your feelings. Seems the angry one would be the one who made an ill fated attempt at an insult to me or to a child I might have had.

I come to this board to read and talk a little HS baseball, sure not going to spend any more time arguing with you. Maybe you are one of those who post just to illicit argument and I fell for it, but if you want to talk baseball, fine, but not going to waste any more time on non baseball issues.

QUOTE(jusdontno @ Feb 19 2007 - 01:53 PM) 826379338[/snapback]I'm neither angry or got my feeling hurt, all I did was ask a question.

On one thread when someone mentioned Liberty as one of the best in Jackson, you responded "Don't think it will be Liberty". On another thread you said of Liberty "They don't have any good players". On this thread you asked "Can they win any games". Individually, except for the don't have any good players remark, nothing terrible, but put them all together and there is a negative response everytime Liberty is brought up. So I posed the question why?

And exactly what score did you contribute to the Liberty schedule last year? With all these negative posts and your name being on Contributors to the schedule list for Liberty (I know most of the rest listed), I posed the question that maybe this would be the person who went in and put losses on all of Liberty's rainouts and cancelled games last year that were not played.

Seems like valid questions to me. Just asking question like everybody else, sorry if I angered you or hurt your feelings. Seems the angry one would be the one who made an ill fated attempt at an insult to me or to a child I might have had.

I come to this board to read and talk a little HS baseball, sure not going to spend any more time arguing with you. Maybe you are one of those who post just to illicit argument and I fell for it, but if you want to talk baseball, fine, but not going to waste any more time on non baseball issues.

i am sorry your so angry,i think we should just leave this alone,i dont know much about liberty and as of this i need not know anything about them.but cn ask questions just like any other person on here if you do not like them then please do not reply

QUOTE(cptjack34 @ Feb 19 2007 - 12:52 PM) 826379243[/snapback]you must have a child on that team because you are really angry, did not mean to hurt your feelings, i was just asking a question like everyone on here and just because it was not ask the way you wanted you get all huffy"huffy......THAT'S GOOD.....HAVEN'T HEARD THAT ONE IN A WHILE....SEEMS LIKE I CAN SEE YOUR FACE WHEN YOU SAY THAT. ,so tell me does your child ride the pineWE DON'T HAVE PINE.....ALUMINUM on the team or something because you are hurting bad maybe you need to talk out your feelings.

QUOTE(cptjack34 @ Feb 19 2007 - 03:05 PM) 826379450[/snapback]i am sorry your so angry,i think we should just leave this alone,i dont know much about liberty and as of this i need not know anything about them.but cn ask questions just like any other person on here if you do not like them then please do not reply

It seems you also were a contributor to Haywood and Riverside schedules which show victories over Liberty that did not happen. Don't think that is a coincidence. I would think it would be a Coach T violation to post bogus scores on scoreboard, so I would suggest you refrain from this in the future. This shouldn't be a problem, because as we know, you have no agenda against Liberty, Just asking questions and posting bogus scores.