Coalfield?

bob367

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(pianomaster3 @ Mar 3 2007 - 10:16 PM) 826398788[/snapback]Somebody Said Brandon is not gonna play, because he wants to turn his entire focus on football. I know he did that in basketball, but I really didn't think he would do that in baseball. Does anyone from the Coalfield area know if there is any truth to this rumor?

Well rumor is that he isn't playing i guess to focus on excelling at the next level in football.

QUOTE(CYJacket @ Mar 2 2007 - 08:22 PM) 826397500[/snapback]Nah, the infield is now Bermuda grass with cut out base pads with red clay and Turf treatment. It drains well, and the sun has been out all day with a wind. That dries it pretty quickly. Then you have tomorrow with the same weather conditions and the game was scheduled late. It would have been ready today late, and for sure tomorrow. I've seen that field with a clay infield be dry and playable the next day after a "deluge" in the forty + years it has been in existence.

I just think they are scared of the old men. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

if they were scared of them why would they re-scheldule to play them?

QUOTE(bob367 @ Mar 3 2007 - 11:52 PM) 826398975[/snapback]if they were scared of them why would they re-scheldule to play them?

To delay the inevidible whoopin' the old guys will be puttin' on them. Also another chance of rain or bad weather to delay it into the regular season just to avoid that whoopin'. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(CYJacket @ Mar 4 2007 - 06:00 PM) 826399599[/snapback]To delay the inevidible whoopin' the old guys will be puttin' on them. Also another chance of rain or bad weather to delay it into the regular season just to avoid that whoopin'. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

oh yeh thats it!! u gonna be playin in the old-timers game?....lol u can play SHORTstop!!

QUOTE(bob367 @ Mar 4 2007 - 08:12 PM) 826399797[/snapback]oh yeh thats it!! u gonna be playin in the old-timers game?....lol u can play SHORTstop!!

Could play SHORTstop, but it is an "old timer's" game, I aint an old timer yet. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(bob367 @ Mar 5 2007 - 08:35 PM) 826401022[/snapback]final score of the game was....oh yeh my bad they didnt play cause the Old Timers got scared and didnt show up!!

Nah, they didn't "get scared and not show up." They got work and couldn't play it on a week night. Another fine peice of scheduling to keep that whoopin' from happening. I hear from a coach they want to play it Saturday this week if possible. He said the old men really want to play this thing, it just has to be adjusted to the grown-ups schedule with work and family. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(CYJacket @ Mar 6 2007 - 08:03 AM) 826401771[/snapback]Nah, they didn't "get scared and not show up." They got work and couldn't play it on a week night. Another fine peice of scheduling to keep that whoopin' from happening. I hear from a coach they want to play it Saturday this week if possible. He said the old men really want to play this thing, it just has to be adjusted to the grown-ups schedule with work and family. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

i saw u down there monday i figured you would be dressed out to play!!

Coalfield beat fulton tonight 12-6!!