District 6-A Tournament Championship

ReturnOfRackem

QUOTE(keep dreamin @ Feb 22 2007 - 04:43 PM) 826384827[/snapback]thank you we need all the luck and help we can get, we finished 4th you idiot do you think it bothers us? 4th is better than 5th is it not? IF you beat 21st you will loose your naxt game so why are talking about us playing 1 game you will play 2 at the max, you CAN NOT beat csas,temple, or grace so its back to the park

this idiot knows that losing dont bother yall. yall used to it by now. yall have had what 50 years or more of losing tradition to get prepared for it. you have one good year and by yalls standards this was a very good year and you want to get on here talking smack about it. whose the idiot? one thing is for sure. yall be at the park before we are so you just get practiced up and ill show you what woulda happened if i had guarded you. guarantee that you cant score double digits on me!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Outburst @ Feb 22 2007 - 06:12 PM) 826384918[/snapback]this idiot knows that losing dont bother yall. yall used to it by now. yall have had what 50 years or more of losing tradition to get prepared for it. you have one good year and by yalls standards this was a very good year and you want to get on here talking smack about it. whose the idiot? one thing is for sure. yall be at the park before we are so you just get practiced up and ill show you what woulda happened if i had guarded you. guarantee that you cant score double digits on me!

i havent talked smack about having a "good year" idc if i score 30 pionts on you or none or whoever guards me if the team loses its nothin to brag about(which i havent), but why would i go play at the park when i can go to our gym and shoot?