District 6-A

Ghostwriter

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Get em @ Feb 22 2007 - 08:12 PM) 826385090[/snapback]Let's just bury the hatchet guys. I'm not going to say anything negative about Richard Hardy anymore. You did have your best season ever and SP made it at least back to the same spot they've been the last few years so that's that. I also not going to degrade any of these players anymore because no matter what they say on things like the boards they just want to have fun and win. They don't mean any harm even though sometimes so of the things they may seem "piontless"? Levi you are not an idiot. Peace

i have already said i have no problem with the SP team or players, i went to school with half of them. just some of the things they do, it doesnt bother me if you say im an idiot, i have been called worse. it does bother me that after you beat us you(maybe not you specificaly but some players) try and rub it in our face instead of a simple non-heartfelt good game like everyone else. i have had my bad sportsmanship times and to all i have offended im appologize SP players or otherwise. we all get along outside of bball season at the park so when this season is over we all can argue about who has the next pickup game. good luck in the region

This rivalry between Richard Hardy and South Pittsburg is becoming a good one now that Richard Hardy believes they can win. Now I know this rivalry has been lopsided (something to 1-SP ahead) but it has all the factors you need for a good rivalry. The school are maybe 2 miles apart, all the players know each other, they play at the park in the off-season. But there also needs to be good sportsmanship on both sides, because I think that this will be a good thing for both schools, especially when SP gets their new gym. I know that trash-talk is going to be standard but thats all its needs to be. Btw, SP is only losing I believe Starkey and Jones, and Richard Hardy is losing 10 seniors(if you include me I did play one game) But I believe next year's Player of the Year and the team to look out for in this district is James Woods from Lookout Valley. Also Robert Robinson, returning MVP Dontay Hampon, Whitwell's Dustin Chance, RH's Corey Zinna (if they have people around him, he can't do it on his own like Woods has), also are players to watch for.