District 9 Championship

ThePenguin

QUOTE(ThePenguin @ Feb 22 2007 - 07:57 PM) 826385064[/snapback]hahahah are you serious...have you watched any of there games vs. CPA!! The last two times before district they played he was held to 24 and 13!!!!!!! so i would say that he did have a GREAT game in the championship!! If these two teams get another chance to play....mark my words it will be a different game! Gerald got hot quick hitting his first 3 three's! so not to take away from his ability because he does usually play lights out....but CPA and Anderson guarding him has worked 2 out of the last 3 games so watch out MLK!

ok you said it yourelf he usually plays lights out. thats exactly what i said in my post so i dont see the argument here, we are just agreeing lol

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(tnbasketball07 @ Feb 22 2007 - 09:36 PM) 826385257[/snapback]If CPA wants to advance, they might wanna throw it in to Z a little bit.

To get the ball you have to want the ball. When Big Z wants the ball he can dominate and take over a game. When he doesn't he becomes a mediocre player. What CPA needs is for Z to want the ball and when he does the other players will get it to him and then its game on. I really don't think the other teams in the region want to see that happen because it will be game over for them.

QUOTE(sports_fan @ Feb 23 2007 - 04:13 PM) 826386142[/snapback]To get the ball you have to want the ball. When Big Z wants the ball he can dominate and take over a game. When he doesn't he becomes a mediocre player. What CPA needs is for Z to want the ball and when he does the other players will get it to him and then its game on. I really don't think the other teams in the region want to see that happen because it will be game over for them.

Gotta agree with you. Sometimes I question his heart for the game.

QUOTE(tnbasketball07 @ Feb 22 2007 - 09:43 PM) 826385271[/snapback]I understand that it's part of his game, but you have to admit, he does flop an awful lot. I have reason to dislike CPA, believe me - they're my rival school. Anderson is a good player, I just wish he didn't resort to some of his gimmicks. He has good D and a pretty good offensive game. Another thing: I respect people who take legit charges, but some of the stuff Anderson falls at is ridiculous, regardless if you admit it or not. Maybe "hate" was the wrong word, but would you logically assume someone is that angry and hostile to someone he barely knows? I also appreciate your addressing me as a "loser." Way to practice what you preach.

you are right about him falling a lot. but if he can get the call everytime, more power to him. the thing is, he doesnt get the call every time, so sometimes it is pretty meaningless and unhelpful to the team.