7a Teams

softballfan07

QUOTE(C-town baller @ Apr 5 2007 - 12:37 PM) 826430702[/snapback]so Coach 15 didn't wanna fess up to the true idenity.. um ok .. as if the 15 didn't stand out enough i mean her number is 15 and yeah i had already said that Leanna was backin chelsea up good.. no need to get all excited and stop posting when some one confronts you...

Who cares who I am...yes I know Leanna and quite a few other people in Clay County...and for the record I have no idea what her softball number is, plus I was a member on this site with this user name before I ever knew her.

I heard Katie had a great shot against RBS....also she had a good one to against Livingston I believe, but it was called foul.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really don't care who u are either but one thing is.. u don't need to be droppin on one of our pitchers just to pick the other one up and make her sound better... Both girls are great at what they do.. and they have a team that works hard .. several of the players have stepped up and taken a roll this season of 2007.. and yeah my baller katie knocked it around on RBS... kinda got screwed at livingston though but it's ok cause we'll meet them again AT OUR HOUSE!!!

I didn't say anything bad about Chelsea, and I didn't try to make Leanna into something she's not. Clay County is lucky in the fact that they have two good pitchers. That's all I was trying to say. Clay County has a good, young team that could make some noise in the next couple of years.

yeah i thank that game will be an exciting one... i just hope that the lady dogs can shapen up when it comes time to play montrey.. Because everyone know that MHS isn't gonna back down ... The dogs are just gonna have to play like the score is

0 to 0 the whole game no matter who has the lead cause i'm sure montrey is gonna put up a fight... Good Luck district 7A

QUOTE(C-town baller @ Apr 10 2007 - 12:42 PM) 826433979[/snapback]yeah i thank that game will be an exciting one... i just hope that the lady dogs can shapen up when it comes time to play montrey.. Because everyone know that MHS isn't gonna back down ... The dogs are just gonna have to play like the score is

0 to 0 the whole game no matter who has the lead cause i'm sure montrey is gonna put up a fight... Good Luck district 7A

yea i can't wait to see that game i hope that cchs wins that would be the most awsome thing ever, i will be at the game and im a cchs bulldawgs fan and i want to see them WIN!!!