ooltewah will be bad this year

richardis#1

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooltewah could be a pre-season favorite for best team in Chattanooga/Southeast TN...but I'm not going to count "their" chickens before they hatch. They lost pretty much every starter from last year (part of the best overall graduating class in the history of Ooltewah baseball). With that said though, a lot of talented players are returning - most of which would have started on most area teams last year.

Ooltewah will be good. But in high school baseball, it's NEVER safe to make any pre-season conclusions.

Either way, Go Owls!

QUOTE(GradfromtheNest @ Feb 28 2007 - 12:47 AM) 826392668[/snapback]Ooltewah could be a pre-season favorite for best team in Chattanooga/Southeast TN...but I'm not going to count "their" chickens before they hatch. They lost pretty much every starter from last year (part of the best overall graduating class in the history of Ooltewah baseball). With that said though, a lot of talented players are returning - most of which would have started on most area teams last year.

Ooltewah will be good. But in high school baseball, it's NEVER safe to make any pre-season conclusions.

Either way, Go Owls!

Not only are some talented players returning, they got a couple of good transfers as well. I look for Ooltewah to have another stellar season.

As much as i hate ooltewah being from central im not going to sit here and let u say they are bad. They may not be as good as last year but dont count them out of the distric. they have a lot of seniors as do we and redbank. the distric games this year will be good ones the only one down will probally be soddy. they lost alot last year and may not have a great year but im sure will be fine.

As much as i hate ooltewah being from central im not going to sit here and let u say they are bad. They may not be as good as last year but dont count them out of the distric. they have a lot of seniors as do we and redbank. the distric games this year will be good ones the only one down will probally be soddy. they lost alot last year and may not have a great year but im sure will be fine.

[/quot will the tranfers all be starters at ooltewah ? are they all seniors ? and what about the kids that paid their dues and now have to wait another year to play ? are they all cool with this ? it has the possibility to cause turmoil within the nest good luck to them.

QUOTE(bigcenter @ Feb 25 2007 - 06:35 PM) 826388926[/snapback]He probably plays for a team that gets stomped into the ground by Ooltewah every year.

Yeah I wouldn't believe anything Red Bank says either... oh wait nevermind i forgot they're freakin awesome and they're better than any team in town...(a touch of sarcasm)

who cares...???

everyone talks smack about ooltewah but they never start anything about you guys??

red bank will be strong, looking for some good showings from them!!

central has a lot returning.. looking good with ball batting clean up and a sturdy infeild

ooltewah- lots of seniors, pretty tough troughtout the lineup and tough defensively

soddy lost alot but looked pretty tough offensively and can run the bases

by far one of the best districts around here. so lay off the smack

QUOTE(slingthebat @ Mar 3 2007 - 07:00 PM) 826398499[/snapback]who cares...???

everyone talks smack about ooltewah but they never start anything about you guys??

red bank will be strong, looking for some good showings from them!!

central has a lot returning.. looking good with ball batting clean up and a sturdy infeild

ooltewah- lots of seniors, pretty tough troughtout the lineup and tough defensively

soddy lost alot but looked pretty tough offensively and can run the bases

by far one of the best districts around here. so lay off the smack

Soddy is in the district with Ooltewah?...they were killin the ball today and they played some good defense

QUOTE(GradfromtheNest @ Mar 5 2007 - 02:34 PM) 826400632[/snapback]Soddy's talent is significantly down this year compared to the past few years, howver Coach Garland coached teams ALWAYS play well and competitve in their district and region. I look for the district to finish like this:

1. Ooltewah

T-2. Red Bank

T-2. Soddy Daisy

4. Central

Not trying to disagree with Grad because he knows what hes talkin about and I"m sure he is accurate...I see it more like this

1. Red Bank

T-2. Ooltewah

T-2. Central

4. Soddy Daisy