How come Mike Bell gets his own Thread?

fadingDUST

QUOTE(Wrestle90 @ Feb 22 2007 - 01:17 PM) 826384549[/snapback]Posting personal, inaccurate information I might add, about TJ Duncan?

No worries fadingdust your information on the classless TJ Duncan is very accurate. I don't know why TJ would do the classless act of his after Baylor let him leave and wrestle at McCallie when they could have easly kept from being eligable this year, because I am pretty sure TJ did have a couple practices with the State Championship team of 2007.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Wrestle90 @ Feb 22 2007 - 01:17 PM) 826384549[/snapback]2 on 1- You are dead on. Fadingdust is most definitely Reed Doster. I normally don't do this sort of thing, but after reading some of the absurd posts he has made lately and now all of a sudden he is signing his posts Gordon Connell, I decided to look into this "fadingdust" and see some of the posts he has made earlier on. From things he has said about Baylor and himself and the topics he tries to discuss and the way he talks about TJ Duncan with so much insight, I think it's safe to say that yes it is.

So to you Reed Doster, you are a good wrestler but yet you still have so much to learn about maturity. Trying to rile things up by signing your name Gordon Connell? Posting personal, inaccurate information I might add, about TJ Duncan? And talking about yourself under an assumed name? It's ridiculous actually. I think it's time for you to grow up...

And for the rest of you who are reading this, and for Reed's friends who I'm sure will try to come to his defense on here, just follow the posts. The facts are there.

I'm sorry this is just sad...

Ok first off, my name is not reed doster. i would like to appoligize for signing my name GC, and for the posts i have made. My name is Jay Griffin. I am a 9th grader at Red Bank High School. I hope to go to baylor next year. I look up to reed doster and daniel waddell because each of them are great wrestlers and wonderful guys. I cant sit here and let reed take the heat for this. Sorry to all, i am done now.

QUOTE(fadingDUST @ Feb 22 2007 - 08:42 PM) 826385049[/snapback]Ok first off, my name is not reed doster. i would like to appoligize for signing my name GC, and for the posts i have made. My name is Jay Griffin. I am a 9th grader at Red Bank High School. I hope to go to baylor next year. I look up to reed doster and daniel waddell because each of them are great wrestlers and wonderful guys. I cant sit here and let reed take the heat for this. Sorry to all, i am done now.

That is brave of you Jay Griffith, I know you aren't a wrestler, but I saw you at the red bank baylor match. You are not a bad young man. Wrestle90 is taking thnings a little seriously. I am sorry. Just think before you post and everybody will be happy.

fadingDust, we all know you are just some punk from Baylor so.....stop insulting or intelligence and CrossofGold, we all know your his friend so just stop, really. You people for being high school students really have no life if you just keep waging this pretty crummy little war of McCallie vs. Baylor on CoachT. You people (Baylor and McCallie) are the same type of people anyway.

QUOTE(In Hoc Signo Vinces @ Feb 22 2007 - 10:13 PM) 826385208[/snapback]fadingDust, we all know you are just some punk from Baylor so.....stop insulting or intelligence and CrossofGold, we all know your his friend so just stop, really. You people for being high school students really have no life if you just keep waging this pretty crummy little war of McCallie vs. Baylor on CoachT. You people (Baylor and McCallie) are the same type of people anyway.

If I'm not mistaken, FadingDUST and CROSSofGOLD each mentioned that they went to Red Bank. No pointing fingers at schools In Hoc Signo Vinces. And fadingdust has apologized. Lets leave it at that. Baylor and McCallie are both very fine Private schools. Lets stop this post season hating. Save it for next season, shall we?

QUOTE(In Hoc Signo Vinces @ Feb 22 2007 - 10:13 PM) 826385208[/snapback]fadingDust, we all know you are just some punk from Baylor so.....stop insulting or intelligence and CrossofGold, we all know your his friend so just stop, really. You people for being high school students really have no life if you just keep waging this pretty crummy little war of McCallie vs. Baylor on CoachT. You people (Baylor and McCallie) are the same type of people anyway.

"if you aint from soddy then you aint nobody" and mr. senior lee varnell nobody cares about what you have to say so get off joe's back he made a mistake and said he was sorry. Yeah you high school students are losers... or is the loser the one getting on the internet and give high school students crap hmmmmmm

-soddy doddy loud and proud

And by the way if fadingdust is from baylor then by god hes a winner and winners can do what they want. give em heck fadingdust do what you do best

QUOTE(silver bullet @ Feb 22 2007 - 10:46 PM) 826385274[/snapback]Thank you 'Do it on the Mat', i'll be your best friend forever shake and bake baby

-the trojan man

You act as if we know each other. We very well might become "bayist free-ends forever" if you quit hiding behind that name of yours. Are you from soddy daisy? Lettner, Roberson, Fuller, Croskey, or weinsberg?