Forrest V Houston Co.

fresh

QUOTE(Brad3705 @ Feb 22 2007 - 12:29 PM) 826384565[/snapback]i thought that ncs had the win when they had the 10 point lead and then went cold. it was my opinion and not trying to start a fight here just my opinion. but as you know it is a new season now. anything can happen.

i cant quit figure the irish out. like i said b 4 they play when they want to. i have followed them all year and 1 night they play and the next they might not. like the east lit game they beat them once and beat teams that have beat lit all year. but back to forrest i dont know much about them to really give any predictions on this. WHICH IRISH TEAM WILL SHOW UP IS MY CONCERN NOW.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I would pass on this information I copied from a site call unapproved website.

Congratulations to all nominated for this honorary award from Region 5A.

Class A: All-Region Selections

Written by Andre Whitehead

Tuesday, 13 February 2007

It's playoff time in Tennessee and with that comes the announcing of the various glitter squads that accompany those honors.

TENNESSEE PREP HOOPS ALL-REGION SELECTIONS

REGION 5A

Corey Shankle-Forrest (MVP)

Aaron Aldaffer-Eagleville

Darren Baker-Van Buren County

Kelvin Winrow-East Literature

Tico Andrews-East Robertson

Brandon Hall-Cascade

Justin Smith-Van Buren County

Russell Frazier-Nashville Christian

Jared Hill-White House-Heritage

Nick Schnapp-Forrest

First I would like to say to all the White House Folks that it is pretty easy to win a ball game when you have the refs pulling for you, both times we played yall there in reg season and in the tourney we got screwed........ i would aslo like to say to all of those who thought forrest would blow us ut.....THEY KNEW WE WERE THE BETTER TEAM WHEN WE LEFT SATURDAY NIGHT!!! to the person who made a comment about #10, he led the team at forrest with 19 points and d-ed up with the region mvp and held him for 11 pts..... well see how white matches up to the people they play;)

Blaine Lewis

First I would like to say to all the White House Folks that it is pretty easy to win a ball game when you have the refs pulling for you, both times we played yall there in reg season and in the tourney we got screwed........ i would aslo like to say to all of those who thought forrest would blow us ut.....THEY KNEW WE WERE THE BETTER TEAM WHEN WE LEFT SATURDAY NIGHT!!! to the person who made a comment about #10, he led the team at forrest with 19 points and d-ed up with the region mvp and held him for 11 pts..... well see how white matches up to the people they play;)

Blaine Lewis

...... i would aslo like to say to all of those who thought forrest would blow us ut.....THEY KNEW WE WERE THE BETTER TEAM WHEN WE LEFT SATURDAY NIGHT!!! to the person who made a comment about #10, he led the team at forrest with 19 points and d-ed up with the region mvp and held him for 11 pts..... well see how white matches up to the people they play;)

Blaine Lewis

Irishfan70 I understand your frustration. For three quarters last night, probably more like three and a half quarters Houston Co. was the better team. But they let Forrest hang around 10 pts down until Forrest finally started to light it up. You knew sometime during the game it was going to happen. It happened for Houston Co. in the first half. It was a well played game on Houston Co's part. Nothing to be ashamed of. Hopefully Forrest will start finding the basket again and START REBOUNDING!

QUOTE(irishfan70 @ Feb 25 2007 - 09:42 AM) 826388290[/snapback]i would aslo like to say to all of those who thought forrest would blow us ut.....THEY KNEW WE WERE THE BETTER TEAM WHEN WE LEFT SATURDAY NIGHT!!! to the person who made a comment about #10, he led the team at forrest with 19 points and d-ed up with the region mvp and held him for 11 pts..... well see how white matches up to the people they play;)

The better team? You had 30 scored on you in the 4th and was up by 13 at the end of 3 and your the better team? 4 Forrest players in double figures. Face it the better team won.

QUOTE(voiceofrockets @ Feb 25 2007 - 10:36 AM) 826388336[/snapback]The better team? You had 30 scored on you in the 4th and was up by 13 at the end of 3 and your the better team? 4 Forrest players in double figures. Face it the better team won.

you are right they scored 30 in the 4th. the better team didnot win and the forrest team will tell anybody that they were out played. it all stems back to the way they were told to play defense. so what were they suppose to do. disobey the call that was made by the staff. i will take my hat off to those boys. good luck to them. they are a good bunch of kids. live by the 3 die by the 3 and thats what they did. and again good luck to forrest, keep shooting the daylights out of it.

HAHA... I can't believe this.. People now saying the better team didn't win. What does it take to get some respect in Chapel Hill. The better team finally started playing and killing you guys. You got that huge lead for two reasons... We weren't focused bc we knew you guys weren't that good, and we played no D and when we did it was studpid trap when the offense you guys were running was pass and cut which kills the trap. And ya you held Corey to 11 but thats why everyone else on our team shop open threes all night and when they started falling your night was over. Stop with the excuses. You sound stupid. Pick your poison. Triple team Corey and take your chances and guard everyone and get busted for 30+ by Corey. Thats why we are good. And thats why u guys are home watching. If you want my opinion I think you guys looked horrible. We let you have the lead, but we woke up... Honestly I was never worried..

QUOTE(fresh @ Feb 26 2007 - 11:42 AM) 826390045[/snapback]HAHA... I can't believe this.. People now saying the better team didn't win. What does it take to get some respect in Chapel Hill. The better team finally started playing and killing you guys. You got that huge lead for two reasons... We weren't focused bc we knew you guys weren't that good, and we played no D and when we did it was studpid trap when the offense you guys were running was pass and cut which kills the trap. And ya you held Corey to 11 but thats why everyone else on our team shop open threes all night and when they started falling your night was over. Stop with the excuses. You sound stupid. Pick your poison. Triple team Corey and take your chances and guard everyone and get busted for 30+ by Corey. Thats why we are good. And thats why u guys are home watching. If you want my opinion I think you guys looked horrible. We let you have the lead, but we woke up... Honestly I was never worried..

u let us have the lead. they were outplayed, and they will tell u that. if they had played straight man and not worried about double teaming down low irish win. u know it as well as everyone else watching the game. if forrest had not made 8 3's what would have said then. as i said b 4 hats off to those guys