Unnecessary comments by posters

Taxman

I have noticed several posts in the last few weeks that lack any substance at all by people (kids) who seem fairly new to this message board. The most recents posts seem to be high school kids or recent graduates taking advantage of this message board in order to incite other kids. That is not the purpose of this message board. Please use some other medium to display your immaturity.

QUOTE(Taxman @ Feb 23 2007 - 01:04 PM) 826385923[/snapback]I have noticed several posts in the last few weeks that lack any substance at all by people (kids) who seem fairly new to this message board. The most recents posts seem to be high school kids or recent graduates taking advantage of this message board in order to incite other kids. That is not the purpose of this message board. Please use some other medium to display your immaturity.

This is an unecessary topic. Please stop this and delete this topic at once. You are probably another high school kid trying to cover up for youself. Once again this is highly unecessary to bring this up again. Mature members will know the difference between a high school snob and someone who is actually using this website for personal interest, and nothing further.

Thanks,

CPT

QUOTE(Do it on the Mat @ Feb 23 2007 - 12:15 PM) 826385946[/snapback]This is an unecessary topic. Please stop this and delete this topic at once. You are probably another high school kid trying to cover up for youself. Once again this is highly unecessary to bring this up again. Mature members will know the difference between a high school snob and someone who is actually using this website for personal interest, and nothing further.

Thanks,

CPT

I respectfully do not think so. Further, I am not a high school kid and have not been one in 24 years. I posted this topic because I have noticed that this forum has been used lately as a tool for immature kids to incite other kids. That is not what this message board is about. I like to read more substantive posts, quite frankly. Additionally, I am not referring to any "high school snobs". The posts I am referring to are not "snobbish". For all I know, you may be "another high school kid trying to cover up for yourself". I made a sincere comment and am confused at your anger over it.

QUOTE(Taxman @ Feb 23 2007 - 03:27 PM) 826386162[/snapback]I respectfully do not think so. Further, I am not a high school kid and have not been one in 24 years. I posted this topic because I have noticed that this forum has been used lately as a tool for immature kids to incite other kids. That is not what this message board is about. I like to read more substantive posts, quite frankly. Additionally, I am not referring to any "high school snobs". The posts I am referring to are not "snobbish". For all I know, you may be "another high school kid trying to cover up for yourself". I made a sincere comment and am confused at your anger over it.

Wow...you've got a whole 86 posts and you feel like its your duty to get on here and tell everyone how/what they should be saying. As long as nobodys breaking the rules of this forum then they can say whatever they want. Maybe you should take your tender feelings somewhere else if its bothering you. That way MEN can chat about topics that concern them without geeting all emotional about it like you obviously have.

QUOTE(stand-up @ Feb 23 2007 - 05:05 PM) 826386257[/snapback]Wow...you've got a whole 86 posts and you feel like its your duty to get on here and tell everyone how/what they should be saying. As long as nobodys breaking the rules of this forum then they can say whatever they want. Maybe you should take your tender feelings somewhere else if its bothering you. That way MEN can chat about topics that concern them without geeting all emotional about it like you obviously have.

Hey stand up ...take a seat, because you seem to have your seat on your shoulders..know what I mean!!!

QUOTE(stand-up @ Feb 23 2007 - 04:05 PM) 826386257[/snapback]Wow...you've got a whole 86 posts and you feel like its your duty to get on here and tell everyone how/what they should be saying. As long as nobodys breaking the rules of this forum then they can say whatever they want. Maybe you should take your tender feelings somewhere else if its bothering you. That way MEN can chat about topics that concern them without geeting all emotional about it like you obviously have.

I never intimated that it was my "duty". I am not trying to "tell everyone how/what they should be saying." It looks as though there are few high school kids or minors that just recently began posting on this board and are abusing this privilege. I assume you have the "duty" and/or the authority to direct me to go to another board? You must feel a little responsible or maybe even feel guilty about some of the nonsense that has been posted in the last week or you would not have replied.

QUOTE(Taxman @ Feb 23 2007 - 06:39 PM) 826386331[/snapback]I never intimated that it was my "duty". I am not trying to "tell everyone how/what they should be saying." It looks as though there are few high school kids or minors that just recently began posting on this board and are abusing this privilege. I assume you have the "duty" and/or the authority to direct me to go to another board? You must feel a little responsible or maybe even feel guilty about some of the nonsense that has been posted in the last week or you would not have replied.

Dude this is a message board about high school kids....dont you think that a few of them might be posting on here? Maybe they skipped this in your g.e.d. class. This board is full of parents that think their kid/highschool is the best so you're gonna get alot of stupid comments from people that dont know what the he!! they are talking about. Didn't mean to upset the "administrators" , but I'm sure the owners of this site aren't complaining when they are recieving the profits that this site generates.

Hey slowstart.....kiss my seat, know what I mean?

QUOTE(stand-up @ Feb 26 2007 - 10:31 AM) 826389893[/snapback]Dude this is a message board about high school kids....dont you think that a few of them might be posting on here? Maybe they skipped this in your g.e.d. class. This board is full of parents that think their kid/highschool is the best so you're gonna get alot of stupid comments from people that dont know what the he!! they are talking about. Didn't mean to upset the "administrators" , but I'm sure the owners of this site aren't complaining when they are recieving the profits that this site generates.

Hey slowstart.....kiss my seat, know what I mean?

You are exactly the type of poster that I am referring to here.