Millington Star on "Millington's new star".

hedgehog

QUOTE(Bigpops @ Feb 27 2007 - 12:53 PM) 826391797[/snapback]The winner of the Millington-Bartlett game will probably host Northside. East is very effective because they start 4 guards

and if you can't control the tempo they will run you off the floor. Northside last night had 32 turnovers and missed 20

free throws... They were down 11 late in the third quarter, but their players are seasoned and refused to lose. Bartlett

and East are playing the best of the 4 teams remaining...This is only my opinion... The Sub state looks like this...

Northside plays at Bartlett, Millington plays at East...

Bartlett and East advance to M-Boro.

I believe it will unfold like the following: Millington takes Bartlett in the final matchup of the year between these two teams. East romps over Northside. Bartlett travels to East where East will win it, and Northside will hang on in a close one to beat Millington; leaving both AAA representatives from West Tennessee to come once again from Region VIII. No disrespect to either Bartlett or Millington, but Bartlett can not match the guard play of Amy McNear and the East Lady Mustangs. Nor can Millington match the Post play of the Northside Lady Cougars. It's just a matter of the matchups favor East and Northside (in this scenario) /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(hedgehog @ Feb 27 2007 - 01:15 PM) 826391836[/snapback]I believe it will unfold like the following: Millington takes Bartlett in the final matchup of the year between these two teams. East romps over Northside. Bartlett travels to East where East will win it, and Northside will hang on in a close one to beat Millington; leaving both AAA representatives from West Tennessee to come once again from Region VIII. No disrespect to either Bartlett or Millington, but Bartlett can not match the guard play of Amy McNear and the East Lady Mustangs. Nor can Millington match the Post play of the Northside Lady Cougars. It's just a matter of the matchups favor East and Northside (in this scenario) /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

Hedgehog, Northside could not handle the pressure from Central. Northside has bulk on the inside, but had trouble breaking

the press and getting the ball inside... The last few games I saw Bartlett play and their defense has been Lights OUT... Although, Millington had beaten them twice, the District Championship was a "Mugging". Bartlett is on a roll and beating a team by 48 pts. less than a week ago helps... Bartlett beats Millington again!

East has McNair, Pratcher, and Clear and all three can fill it up...East by 10 over Northside

QUOTE(coachgat @ Feb 24 2007 - 09:05 PM) 826387789[/snapback]Hey, thanks! I don't know you, but I really appreciate it, sincerely! That article shocked me just as this post did. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

That was a great article about one of the freshest coaching personalities I have read on T. it is good to post with someone who loves their work like CG evidently does. It alsois rewarding to see the work he has put in to a team come to fruition. This has been the brightspot in coaching in West Tennessee this year. Other Coaches in other parts of the state have been bright also but mentioning them would only tarnish what CG has done. Congrats.

QUOTE(hedgehog @ Feb 27 2007 - 01:15 PM) 826391836[/snapback]I believe it will unfold like the following: Millington takes Bartlett in the final matchup of the year between these two teams. East romps over Northside. Bartlett travels to East where East will win it, and Northside will hang on in a close one to beat Millington; leaving both AAA representatives from West Tennessee to come once again from Region VIII. No disrespect to either Bartlett or Millington, but Bartlett can not match the guard play of Amy McNear and the East Lady Mustangs. Nor can Millington match the Post play of the Northside Lady Cougars. It's just a matter of the matchups favor East and Northside (in this scenario) /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

Awwww shoot Hedgehog. One of us has to be the 14-AAA homer

Bartlett and Millington the 'Boro /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

( On tonight's game all I can say is it will be a war. )