Lexington High School gonna win state?

mikey23

QUOTE(montague1 @ Feb 26 2007 - 09:40 AM) 826389823[/snapback]I don't know about winning state, but I do know that Coach Odle will get every ounce of baseball talent they got out of them and then some. Getting to state will be hard enough for the Tigers, but I wouldn't be surprised if they had a great post season run.

Lexington still has one starter from that dominant team of 06 in billy keck, but other than that will be young and inexperienced, probably not a shot at state but lexington always seems to have something every year no matter what

QUOTE(bballislife32 @ Mar 4 2007 - 03:59 PM) 826399489[/snapback]Lexington still has one starter from that dominant team of 06 in billy keck, but other than that will be young and inexperienced, probably not a shot at state but lexington always seems to have something every year no matter what

they weren't that dominant they were two and out in the state....losing to pigeon forge and goodpasture

QUOTE(SCARfan1624 @ Mar 4 2007 - 09:51 PM) 826399999[/snapback]they weren't that dominant they were two and out in the state....losing to pigeon forge and goodpasture

Do you realize that you just said a team that dimed its way all season to a state tourney, wasnt that dominant? They had a terrible state run, but lets not forget that was one of the more dominant teams in the West TN area. I dont really think two games in two days against close to thirty over an entire season show a team's dominance.

QUOTE(Hemingway @ Mar 6 2007 - 07:50 AM) 826401811[/snapback]Do you realize that you just said a team that dimed its way all season to a state tourney, wasnt that dominant? They had a terrible state run, but lets not forget that was one of the more dominant teams in the West TN area. I dont really think two games in two days against close to thirty over an entire season show a team's dominance.

True, they beat some good teams to get there, but they got beat by two better teams. I wouldn't have used the word dominate, but they were one of the more talented teams in the area.

QUOTE(montague1 @ Mar 7 2007 - 09:44 PM) 826404259[/snapback]True, they beat some good teams to get there, but they got beat by two better teams. I wouldn't have used the word dominate, but they were one of the more talented teams in the area.

Lexington, was absolutly one of the most powerful and talented teams in the State Tournament last year. There is no way anyone can say they were not, just look at the line up from last year. I don't even go to LHS but I am in the same Region and Lexington was one of the best teams we faced last year, and we played some elite teams. Good luck this year, it will be tough will the lose of all those talented seniors and great ball players.