coalfield?

jkk#22

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

AAU basketball has struck again. We lost a couple of players that would rather play basketball. I understand their passion for a particular sport, I just wish they wouldn't lead everyone on only to leave you hanging when you are really counting on a particular line up. This will really hurt our chances for a good season this year.

QUOTE(EasTNrecruiter @ Apr 10 2007 - 09:17 AM) 826433873[/snapback]Who all did Coalfield lose due to AAU basketball? What positions did they play? I heard Wartburg beat them was this due to losing some key players?

Wartburg out pitched, out hit, out scored and played better defense than Coalfield. The Wartburg team had some great hits off of the Senior pitcher from Coalfield and both teams are young. Wartburg only has 4 seniors and only 3 of those are key starters.

Sarah Woody (Senior) pitched an awesome game and gave up very little. Coalfield had to work very hard against her pitching to score the one run that they got. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

WAY TO GO LADY DAWGS!!!!!