Cloudland vs. Hampton

Storm55

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The alliance never saw it coming the first time. They thought they had the creekers right where they wanted them. Then years of domination capped off with the 2004 STATE CHAMPIONSHIP! Phase 2 is right on schedule, we are expanding this time. My fellow creekers just sit back and enjoy the ride. When its all said and done you will be proud. Give no quarter and ask for none. We are our own alliance.

QUOTE(Storm55 @ Mar 1 2007 - 08:51 AM) 826394580[/snapback]The Alliance was created for the betterment of our high school athletes who put on the blue uniforms. Blue is symbolic of championships. Just look around the world. The times have changed around here. There was a time when the maroon empire was dominant, but no longer. Now, is the time of the Big Blue Alliance. A fourth straight basketball trophy may very well sit in the hallway of the Alliance's Cloudland High School. Two straight football conference trophies sit in the hallway of the Alliance's Hampton High School. We have joined together to make sure that all titles come to our schools from here on out. The Alliance's Cloudland took 37 players to the strength and conditioning clinic at UT. We are hard at work. Make no mistake about it, my fellow Roan Mountaineers love having me around. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

storm55,king,alliance34,dawgfan,[all the same], You might want to check your Carter Co. sports history for the last 25 years!!!!!!! Question,WHAT HAS hampton WON , even in the last 12 years? Oh come on thats an easy one...............NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OK,Ok I'll give you football, BUT,I see that changing sooner than you think!! The alliance was formed because IT HAD TO BE. The hampton fans had to have something or someone to cheer for. How bad has it got when you have to ride the coattails of cloudland in any sport? Oh well, Ned Smith and J.C. Campbell should get a hug!!! warts4u ,saddle up, join the alliance like all the other hampton fans and cheer for cloudland. Go ahead, It'll make you feel better. Captian Creek, good post, but they didn't get it the first time so I dought they will get it the next. SITTIN BACK AND ENJOYING THE RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, it is not about the past, but what is happening now and in the future. Cloudland has athletes stockpiled for the next seven years. Hampton just keeps rolling them in as well. The Blue Alliance has only started piling up the basketball trophies. There is a new face in the championship games in Carter County and their color is no longer maroon. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />