GREAT SEASON for White House HERITAGE Girls

SUPERFAN

LADIES,

Congratulations on a great season

The Heritage girls lead by Coach Davis came within two points and 1 second of winning the Region 5-A Semifinals.

Katie Dunn made a lay-up with one second left in the game to give Middle Tenn Christian (21-9) the win over White House-Heritage (15-11) in the Region 5-A semifinal at Eagleville High School in Eagleville. Dunn had 13 points and Chelsea Hannah of White House-Heritage led all scorers with 18 points.

I want to thank the whole team for the season.

It has been a true joy to watch and support you this season and I can't wait for next season.

Even if I do not have anyone playing or going to school at Heritage I love supporting the teams.

Have a great off-season and work hard,

A FAN

QUOTE(SUPERFAN @ Feb 27 2007 - 02:49 PM) 826391985[/snapback]LADIES,

Congratulations on a great season

The Heritage girls lead by Coach Davis came within two points and 1 second of winning the Region 5-A Semifinals.

Katie Dunn made a lay-up with one second left in the game to give Middle Tenn Christian (21-9) the win over White House-Heritage (15-11) in the Region 5-A semifinal at Eagleville High School in Eagleville. Dunn had 13 points and Chelsea Hannah of White House-Heritage led all scorers with 18 points.

I want to thank the whole team for the season.

It has been a true joy to watch and support you this season and I can't wait for next season.

Even if I do not have anyone playing or going to school at Heritage I love supporting the teams.

Have a great off-season and work hard,

A FAN

Congrats youve come a long way.

I agree !!!

In just their 5th season as a High School Basketball team,

The Lady Patriots of White House HAVE made a name for themselves.

Keep Up the Hard work and come back next year even stronger.

GO LADY PATRIOTS.

2007 10A District Champions

Check out the PHOTO GALLERY to see pictures of the District Championship Game with East Robertson and Regional Semi-Final game with MTCS.

Congrats to your team NeWbLuE for a great year !!! Looking forward to our meetings again. I saw the WHH / Eagleville game and it was a nailbiter for sure......best wishes for next season!!! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />