Station Camp vs. White House

BenStiller23

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and what about the 5 games before this year when it was 5-0 SC? /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

If the Bison can continue their improvement against White House (Lost by 13 @WH, Lost by 8 @home, and lost by 2 in Districts) they should win. And I'm sure the last lost to White House in the District Championship left a bad taste in their mouth and will be out for revenge.

QUOTE(Bisonpride @ Feb 28 2007 - 07:31 PM) 826393847[/snapback]and what about the 5 games before this year when it was 5-0 SC? /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

If the Bison can continue their improvement against White House (Lost by 13 @WH, Lost by 8 @home, and lost by 2 in Districts) they should win. And I'm sure the last lost to White House in the District Championship left a bad taste in their mouth and will be out for revenge.

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THIS YEAR BIG BOY BUT WHATEVER....SHOULD BE AN EXCITING GAME ...

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Feb 28 2007 - 11:11 PM) 826394383[/snapback]Doubtful. I think Station Camp got as close as they were gonna get last time. I say WHHS by 10+

Eh maybe we did, but so far there has been a pattern of improvement each time, slowly Coach Massey is developing a way to deal with the Blue Devils, maybe this time he can get it right and the players will be ready to go.

and what about the 5 games before this year when it was 5-0 SC? /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Well that is an easy question to answer.SC was 5-0 when Ben Stiller played for WH.We have much better players now /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />