Station Camp vs. White House

BenStiller23

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Mar 1 2007 - 11:36 PM) 826396371[/snapback]Ask big Country what he thinks. He thinks we're gonna pull it out. We will see. At least we aren't playing Howard. I think we got a pretty good shot vs. East Ridge. If Gaines and Wood can get Jurick in foul trouble we will be okay. Plus, the flash will come out stroking it for the substate.

Jurick will probably have a career night. I'm sure Gaines will not be able to contain Jurick.

QUOTE(ajc @ Mar 1 2007 - 11:47 PM) 826396383[/snapback]Congrats to the Sumner County teams and good luck. We invite anyone who wants to cheer on the Bison to come down Monday night. Lets make it a big home court advantage.

Yes if anyone is not that busy on monday night, I really hope you make the trip to Gallatin to cheer on a fellow Summer County team. It's not really the rest of crowd that really needs to show up, because it will, it's rather or not the student section shows up or not and how rowdy it is. Hopefully we can recreate the atmosphere of the Beech @ SC game, anyone who was there would know what I'm talking about, but then again that was due inpart by Beech bringing their student section to the game and I doubt Howard will do the same.

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Mar 1 2007 - 11:49 PM) 826396387[/snapback]Maybe not but I'm sure we will double him, and I'm sure he will not have a career night. The object is to not let Jurick beat you, make someone else beat you. I'm sure that coach mathis will not allow Jurick to have a "career night" (by doubling him every time he touches it).

What was the game plan vs. SC? Why such a low scoring game?

Congratulations to Station Camp for winning the Region 4AA championship. These two teams played 4 times with White House winnnig 3 of them. This game was the biggest of the 4 though, because the winner stays home and the loser has to travel. I've read all the posts in this thread and I think some of the White House fans are trying to make themselves feel better about the loss saying we got a better draw by playing East Ridge rather than Howard. I don't buy that for a second. Regardless who you have to play, you wanna do that at HOME.

Based off the performances of both White House and Station Camp in the game last night, I feel both of them will be fighting an uphill battle Monday. Whether you're at home or on the road, performances like I saw last night from both will end your season on Monday. Don't take that the wrong way, SC did what they needed to do to get a win but with WH playing one of their worst games of the season, SC only beat them by 2 with WH having a chance at the end to win with a 3 that was just off. I hope SC runs Howard out of the gym Monday night, but to do so, they will really have to come up with a better game than I saw them play last night. WH, whew, your work is really cut out for you. You can't quit now or you'll be embarrassed at ER. You have to look deep within yourselves and play with that BDP we always talk about. You can do this but you have to want it bad!!!!!!

Again, CONGRATS to Station Camp and I wish you all the best Monday night against Howard !!!!!!

QUOTE(Bisonpride @ Mar 1 2007 - 11:05 PM) 826396322[/snapback]thanks for the perspective LarryBird33. Was wondering what those who went had to say about it. Glad to hear Drew stepped up tonight and slowed down Gaines. Will be hard next year, as Drew will be gone and Gaines will be even better. But o well that is the future, and all that matters is the present.

And I'm sure the Blue Devils can bounce back next week. Now let's go out and pull a sweep just like in football over the Chattanooga area teams. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

These games are what championships are about. 2 teams battling down to the buzzer. Thats what happened last night. I thought the officating was good compared to what I know we have all seen this season. They really did not play a part in a win or loss for the teams. White House loss diffinately came on the missed free throws and the easy under neath baskets that have been a given all season long for them.

Good luck to both teams on Monday. I would rather see a local tem make it all the way.

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Mar 1 2007 - 11:36 PM) 826396371[/snapback]Ask big Country what he thinks. He thinks we're gonna pull it out. We will see. At least we aren't playing Howard. I think we got a pretty good shot vs. East Ridge. If Gaines and Wood can get Jurick in foul trouble we will be okay. Plus, the flash will come out stroking it for the substate.

Yeah, the Flash really lit up last night didn't he? Station Camp w/o Jenkins wins. guess if Jenkins had been there it would have been a blowout. Both teams are lucky they didn't play Liberty. Station Camp, WH, and Sycamore are all mediocre teams in weak districts and it is beginning to show now.