Congrats to Ken Bingham

LetMeHearYA

I would like to congratulate Ken on an outstanding career at McNairy Central. I was reading our local paper and found out he finshed 3rd all-time in scoring with 1,940 pts. He also held a few school records coming into the season and he broke two more this year. He is the all-time leading 3-pointer shooter with 206 3s and he also set a record for consecutive FT's made with 21. Congrats and good luck on the next level.

QUOTE(LetMeHearYA @ Feb 28 2007 - 10:12 PM) 826394221[/snapback]I would like to congratulate Ken on an outstanding career at McNairy Central. I was reading our local paper and found out he finshed 3rd all-time in scoring with 1,940 pts. He also held a few school records coming into the season and he broke two more this year. He is the all-time leading 3-pointer shooter with 206 3s and he also set a record for consecutive FT's made with 21. Congrats and good luck on the next level.

where will he sign

Congrats to Ken as well on a fantastic high school career. I had the privelege of coaching Ken the last 3 summers in AAU, and as great a basketball player that he is, Ken is an even better person. Very few kids I have coached have played with as much passion as Ken, and was as good of a kid off the court... Ken will likely go on to a top notch Juco next year, and then play at a great Division 1 school after that... Congrats again to a great player and great person!!

Coach Shulman