Best Team in Sevier County

shsbsbll33

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

QUOTE(OutfielderNPitcher217 @ Mar 24 2007 - 10:03 AM) 826421517[/snapback]we beat Clinton 10-5...we had them 10-2 with 2 outs and 2 strikes in the 7th..but they decided thats when they wanted to start hitting the ball.

Our pitcher (Josh Czajkowski) hit a grand slam in the first inning.

We play Monday @ William Blount

Seymour gave it to PF today 8-0. Church threw a 2 hitter with 12 strikes. Harveston threw for PF and got roughed up a little.

QUOTE(OutfielderNPitcher217 @ Mar 25 2007 - 10:57 AM) 826422080[/snapback]i heard Harveston came out of the game because someone hit him on the leg with a line drive....and Big Thunder hit 2 bombs... anymore details?

Harveston got 1 smoked up the middle and hit him in the ankle. He kept throwing but I think a lot had to do with him coming out was him gettin shelled. Pf only had 2 hits 1 was a blooper and a grounder up the middle. Church had 12 strikeouts. The only time they threatened the whole game they had some1 on 3rd w/ no outs and had 3 straight strikeouts. Seymour hit the ball well as a team and Koeneman stepped up with 2 big flies when seymour had people on for him.

QUOTE(dirtyd2 @ Mar 25 2007 - 12:11 PM) 826422087[/snapback]Harveston got 1 smoked up the middle and hit him in the ankle. He kept throwing but I think a lot had to do with him coming out was him gettin shelled. Pf only had 2 hits 1 was a blooper and a grounder up the middle. Church had 12 strikeouts. The only time they threatened the whole game they had some1 on 3rd w/ no outs and had 3 straight strikeouts. Seymour hit the ball well as a team and Koeneman stepped up with 2 big flies when seymour had people on for him.

appreciate the extra details there..

me and one of my friends were talkin about it and we both thought that he came out because he was gettin rocked.