2007 SVC Baseball

zonepirate

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(zonepirate @ Mar 30 2007 - 05:35 PM) 826426760[/snapback]We struggled and lost 4-2 (3 unearned) and 9-8 in the JV game. We just can't seem to put two good outings together. Good one time, struggle the next. The JV games are more like a practice game since free substitution is used.

It sounds like no team in the valley is very consistent(including Bledsoe). I still haven't heard anything about Grundy. I agree on th eJV games, but the experience those kids are getting is priceless.

QUOTE(Bledsoebtheboys @ Apr 2 2007 - 11:30 PM) 826428670[/snapback]BledsoeBaseball, the Farragut game on the 28th, do you know if it will be played or not yet?

We did not get to go to Farragut on the 10th, because the Jamboree was rescheduled on that day. I doubt Farragut will come down here, but I'll let you know as soon as I find out for sure.

SP 10 - Grundy 9. Now for the whole story. Their #1 pitcher shut us down for 6 innings plus we made about 8 errors to their 1 or 2 and the score was 9-3 Grundy going into the 7th. We held them in the top and then in the bottom of the 7th they changed pitchers and we hit on him and scored 7 runs to win. We go up to Grundy tomorrow night and we will pitch our #1 so we will see how that goes.

Bledsoe 9

SP 6

Congradualations on the win BledsoeBaseball

Bledsoe is the best hitting and defensive team we have faced. That big kid can really crush the ball. We hit well too but Bledsoe made the plays and we made too many errors. Our back-up SS made a couple of good stops but overall he really struggled as he ended up with 7 errors in the game. We left the bases loaded a couple of innings without getting runs and that really hurt. At least we "won" the 3 inning JV game /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(zonepirate @ Apr 11 2007 - 02:24 PM) 826435060[/snapback]Bledsoe 9

SP 6

Congradualations on the win BledsoeBaseball

Bledsoe is the best hitting and defensive team we have faced. That big kid can really crush the ball. We hit well too but Bledsoe made the plays and we made too many errors. Our back-up SS made a couple of good stops but overall he really struggled as he ended up with 7 errors in the game. We left the bases loaded a couple of innings without getting runs and that really hurt. At least we "won" the 3 inning JV game /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Did you meet BledsoeBaseball? He's something else isn't he? Just kiddin BledsoeBaseball...