Best shortstops for west tennessee

buddy23

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(buddy23 @ Mar 5 2007 - 08:13 AM) 826400261[/snapback]Who are the best shortstops in west tennessee

There are two guys that make it tough to get a ball up the middle. One is from Ripley, Kayan Norfork, senior. Dives, jumps rolls etc... Whatever it takes to knock the ball down. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

The other is Danny Grimm, Junior, from USJ. Lightening fast, charges the ball, and never stops to make the throw. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Both guys are something to watch. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(JoseWales @ Mar 5 2007 - 10:49 AM) 826400427[/snapback]There are two guys that make it tough to get a ball up the middle. One is from Ripley, Kayan Norfork, senior. Dives, jumps rolls etc... Whatever it takes to knock the ball down. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

The other is Danny Grimm, Junior, from USJ. Lightening fast, charges the ball, and never stops to make the throw. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Both guys are something to watch. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Danny Grimm is as solid as I have seen in west tennessee.

QUOTE(BigDoobie_10 @ Mar 6 2007 - 11:38 AM) 826402141[/snapback]Criag Massey Who is that never heard of him and plus look where he is from what has ever come out of Crockett County

bigdoobie, its very obvious you know very little about west tn baseball I have never heard of any of your middle tn boys either, but that does not mean they are not any good and I am certainly not going to get on here trashing 17-18 year old boys just because I have never seen them play. Also you should know that a high school does not always make the player there are other ways to get noticed by colleges

QUOTE(JoseWales @ Mar 5 2007 - 10:49 AM) 826400427[/snapback]There are two guys that make it tough to get a ball up the middle. One is from Ripley, Kayan Norfork, senior. Dives, jumps rolls etc... Whatever it takes to knock the ball down.

The other is Danny Grimm, Junior, from USJ. Lightening fast, charges the ball, and never stops to make the throw.

Both guys are something to watch.

I agree with you on Grimm. He is a great athlete, and he really gets after it everyday. I haven't seen Norfork very much, but I'll take your word for it!!

P.S. "Works wonders on just about everything, huh? How is it with stains?"

I haven't had the chance to see Grimm play, but I sure would like to. I love to see kids work hard, and it sound like that is what he does.

As for Big_Doobie, if you haven't heard of Craig Massey, then obviously you don't keep up with West Tn football, bc he was Qb for the Cavs, who went undefeated in the regular season, and made headlines week in and week out. I know this post has nothing to do with football, but Massey is a good athlete, and great hitter! He has signed with Bethel to play college baseball.