PF vs. GP (in school rivary game)

PFtigerfan23

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(pfkicker33 @ Mar 7 2007 - 09:12 AM) 826403239[/snapback]well it doesnt matter that much cus gp is gonna get spanked

well i would have to say that in the end both of you all loose neither team can compete with seymour they have alot of talent and the new kid they have coaching is making great strides

QUOTE(wbcsoccer11 @ Mar 7 2007 - 08:18 AM) 826403247[/snapback]well i would have to say that in the end both of you all loose neither team can compete with seymour they have alot of talent and the new kid they have coaching is making great strides

oh wait what happened to seymore last year?

i believe it was 5-1 pf won

whats seymore gona do?

give the ball to chase parret?

or maybe carlos lopez?

yeah that will work just like last year

QUOTE(wbcsoccer11 @ Mar 7 2007 - 09:18 AM) 826403247[/snapback]well i would have to say that in the end both of you all loose neither team can compete with seymour they have alot of talent and the new kid they have coaching is making great strides

Seymore is horrible, they have no chance against PF. David Ponce will knock chase parrot out.

Seymore is horrible, they have no chance against PF. David Ponce will knock chase parrot out.

[/quo

that is funny i don't even think chase is playing this year and carlos is out for the season witha knee injury so i guess since seymour doesn't have them they have no chance lucky for them you all stink too

[quote name='Tigers44' date='Mar 7 2007 - 11:21 AM' post='826403409'

that is funny i don't even think chase is playing this year and carlos is out for the season witha knee injury so i guess since seymour doesn't have them they have no chance lucky for them you all stink too

When did Carlos hurt his knee? He played against us on Monday and was fine.

QUOTE(BigG @ Mar 7 2007 - 11:26 AM) 826403413[/snapback][quote name='Tigers44' date='Mar 7 2007 - 11:21 AM' post='826403409'

When did Carlos hurt his knee? He played against us on Monday and was fine.

at practice yesterday

QUOTE(BigG @ Mar 7 2007 - 12:10 PM) 826403480[/snapback]Man, that is a HUGE blow to Seymour. Was it his ACL?

not really i have heard he is more of a problem for them than anything

QUOTE(Tigers44 @ Mar 7 2007 - 12:32 PM) 826403509[/snapback]not really i have heard he is more of a problem for them than anything

a great player just not attitude

Fellow pigeon forgers why do we have to be the ones in the county and maybe the state that talk more than anyone else and we rarely back it up so what is our problem can't we just be quiet and not talk smack until we have the ability to do something about it last year the soccer team did do good but we still didn't do anything that means anything so what are we talking for we can beat Gp who are they they fell off the map 7 years ago in every sport no one should even talk to them it is said that we consider it a rivalry they shouldn't compare with us but they do but we talk a big game so i just hope we as pigeon forgers can grow up and be civil and do our talking on the field