Clarkrange

winniedapooh

Congradulations to the Lady Buffaloes on a wonderful season. Jessica Green, you are a remarkable player! Best defense I have seen in a long time. You sure are gonna be missed next year. Lady Buffs, you have had a wonderful season and NOTHING to be ashamed of. Just keep up the good work for Coach Rogers next year and we will see you at the Boro again.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a good game. Oliver Springs is my favorite to win it all now. I did not know they were that good.

Both teams appeared nervous and on edge. OS made a mistake to give CR the ball back for a possible game winning shot. CR could not get it together to get the shot off. They had gotten into trouble several times and used time outs during the game. Would have been nice to have had one then.

I know the makeup of CR and they have to be #1 in the state to start next year. They will be great. They have size and speed. A great combination. They also support their teammates every second of the game. Great job coach.

Good luck OS.

QUOTE(jamieroper @ Mar 7 2007 - 07:04 PM) 826403993[/snapback]It was a good game. Oliver Springs is my favorite to win it all now. I did not know they were that good.

Both teams appeared nervous and on edge. OS made a mistake to give CR the ball back for a possible game winning shot. CR could not get it together to get the shot off. They had gotten into trouble several times and used time outs during the game. Would have been nice to have had one then.

I know the makeup of CR and they have to be #1 in the state to start next year. They will be great. They have size and speed. A great combination. They also support their teammates every second of the game. Great job coach.

Good luck OS.

glsd to see you in Tn /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(floridagirl @ Mar 7 2007 - 06:58 PM) 826403917[/snapback]Not sure how you can say poor coaching not sure if I've ever seen poor coaching from coach rogers.

As an Oliver Springs fan, it was anything but poor coaching by coach Rogers. Oliver Springs jumped out

fast to start the game, and although Clarkrange made it close by halftime, OS played better in the first half.

It was alot closer in the second half, and IMO, it was because of the halftime adjustments coach Rogers made.

As far as the time outs and the last two minutes of the game, here is my take on both.

Clarkrange used timeouts when they were in jeopardy of turning the ball over at a crucial time in the game,

this alone reflects good coaching and the teaching of fundamental basketball.

In the last 82 seconds of the game, Oliver Springs missed a lay up, and the front end of an one-n-one.

Clarkrange then took two shots at the basket, the first was rebounded by Clarkrange, and the second one

was rebounded by OS, but then turned over before getting cross-court, this gave Clarkrange the last possesion of

the game with about 24 seconds to go, good pressure defense caused them to take a poor last shot.

I don't have to tell you that you are lucky to have Coach Rogers coaching your girls (You are!!),

just as we OS fans feel lucky to have Coach Christopher at OS.

Good Luck to Coach Rogers and to the Clarkrange girls baskeball team in the future.

Having know about Coach Lamar Rogers of Clarkrange High School for a few year now. I would like to say this about the man. Very few men have I every talked with that has such a positive out look about everyone. He will not even say a negative thing about people that are doing him and his family harm.

I see him as a gentlemen in all respects. I would also say from experience that no man could coach at the same school for 30 years and not be an excellent coach. It just would not happen.

The Lady Buffalos have been one of the best teams in Tennessee IA basketball for many years. They do not need to be upset by their showing this season. Each of these young ladies was a member of one of the best teams in the state. They have put themselves in a very positive light to be the teams to whip next year. Very good job ladies. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(SportsWizard @ Mar 7 2007 - 05:44 PM) 826403906[/snapback]ClarkRange had to ball for the last shot and did not get a shot off. Had ran out of timeouts. Poor coaching.

CLarkRange will dominate next year. Jackson County will compete. RBS is back to poor third sister.

Third sister,now tell us who your team is?

QUOTE(winniedapooh @ Mar 7 2007 - 02:05 PM) 826403705[/snapback]Congrats on a great season!!

Next season we will be unstoppable.... With the returning crew........they will be a team to watch!!

Congrat on your season. Sure was hoping for a Forrest-Clarkrange rematch. Won't happen this year, maybe next as we return all starters and our bench as well. See ya'll in 2007-2008 season.

QUOTE(tex @ Mar 7 2007 - 07:12 PM) 826404001[/snapback]Not this year!

Great season Clarkrange. It was a team loss, as well as there was team wins this season. We love all you girls and enjoyed the great season that you ladies gave us. Unfortunately for Jessica Green it is her last, we enjoyed your leadership, effort, and attitude this season, we enjoyed every ounce of effort that you gave this season. I will definitely miss you next season. I hope that Hannah Green(soph) recovers very well from her ACL surgery and continues to compete at the level she was at when she got hurt. The rest of the team was 3 soph., one fresh., and a junior. I have no doubt that they will learn from their mistakes and strive to finish up the goals of this season next year. Congrads to Phillips on her exceptional play during region through state. Kelly Reed played above her freshman status. Tori shot the lights out when she shot, and Snow battled hard down inside against a very impressive player. Sorry it ended so soon, keep your heads up and be ready to get it done next year!

QUOTE(meg25 @ Mar 7 2007 - 08:13 PM) 826404103[/snapback]Congrat on your season. Sure was hoping for a Forrest-Clarkrange rematch. Won't happen this year, maybe next as we return all starters and our bench as well. See ya'll in 2007-2008 season.

RIGHT THERE WITH YA MEG25! THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA BE CLARKRANGE VS FORREST! THERE WERE ALOT OF UPSETS YESTERDAY! BUT CONGRATES TO ALL TEAMS FOR THEIR SEASONS AND LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT SEASON!

GO LADY ROCKETS!!! WE LOVE YOU