Crusaders, Bears will win State

PBG030

Good point- so CSAS IS better than temple!! I knew it.... that 40 pt and 30 pt and 12 pt loss didn't ever happen....

I think alextheg8 has a good point that with 16,17,18 year olds anything can happen....

I think what we learn from CSAS beating pickett is that CSAS is better than pickett

I think what we see from temple killing CSAS is that temple is better than CSAS

I think that we learn from Pickett beating temple 20+ games ago is that Temple has the ability to play like crap and get beat by a bad team...

but hey that's just my opinon

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me start of by saying i agree Temple is gonna win state they are just really really good. As far as my Bradley Bears go. I say we make it to the Finals but Lose. We are a great team but to Beat Other Great Teams the bears gotta play like a team and they dont always do that. We have a chance to win it all this year but i just dont see it happening

Bradley2004- come on man you gotta have confidence...there were alot of really good teams who got knocked out and aren't even in the state tourney...you have a great chance...oglesby- those 2 big guys who are playing real well right now..plus that other guy who has really stepped up his game (I forget his name) but he played great last game..

QUOTE(Vandy1082 @ Mar 13 2007 - 06:43 AM) 826409925[/snapback]Bradley2004- come on man you gotta have confidence...there were alot of really good teams who got knocked out and aren't even in the state tourney...you have a great chance...oglesby- those 2 big guys who are playing real well right now..plus that other guy who has really stepped up his game (I forget his name) but he played great last game..

You are thinking of Mark Gibson and yes that kid has worked his butt off all season to get to the point he is at right now. I truely dont blieve any kid in the school has put in all the work he has.