AA Mr Basketball 2008

Guest brooks_12

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Sumner County @ Mar 10 2007 - 05:44 PM) 826407416[/snapback]jeremy barnes white house

rogers gaines white house

john jenkins station camp

GET REAL /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Do you know anything about B-Ball?

QUOTE(War Eagles @ Mar 12 2007 - 12:16 PM) 826409023[/snapback]I heard Dyer County was moving to AAA next year.

If they were moving up next year wouldn't they have already been notified by TSSAA? I thought they were supposed to be notified in the fall before the reclassification. I know the TSSAA website shows Liberty moving to AAA but it doesn't have DC moving up.... just trying to figure it out.

Guest brooks_12

AAA? im pretty sure were not big enough a school to be AAA. if so we would be a very small AAA school...

i want to go to murphesboro so bad......have to go to florida though:(

back to mr basketball i think cj crittendon could possibly be a finalist in the next two years.

QUOTE(brooks_12 @ Mar 13 2007 - 11:32 AM) 826410173[/snapback]AAA? im pretty sure were not big enough a school to be AAA. if so we would be a very small AAA school...

i want to go to murphesboro so bad......have to go to florida though:(

back to mr basketball i think cj crittendon could possibly be a finalist in the next two years.

I think DC will eventually move up to AAA, it's just a matter of when they are scheduled to be up for review. From what I understand, most classification periods are for 4 years. AAA is considered 998 students and above. I think DC is a little over 1000 now.