Perry Co Job Why is it open?

mtsufan

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(blaster @ Mar 27 2007 - 03:03 PM) 826424162[/snapback]I can't speak for Coach Robinson, but yes I am happy where I am now. I am at a great school and closer to my family. However, I did enjoy the time I spent in PC. I still have friends there and wish Coach Bradley and the guys the best of luck next season. I also think that Mr. Webb supports the football program more than he is given credit for on here. He actually coached football at one point. I believe that he wants to see all students and activities in PC be successful.

Webb coached middle school football for a couple of years. He has no idea what it takes to complete against Michael Statom, Jason Scharsch, Walt Smith, Wade Comer, Bob Robertson, Leslie Mote, etc.

QUOTE(vikingpride @ Apr 10 2007 - 11:40 AM) 826433933[/snapback]Webb coached middle school football for a couple of years. He has no idea what it takes to complete against Michael Statom, Jason Scharsch, Walt Smith, Wade Comer, Bob Robertson, Leslie Mote, etc.

You are correct, he did only coach football for a short time, and he probably couldn't compete with head coaches in your region, but that is why he is not head football coach. However, he is a good man who cares about the students at PC and I still say that he supports football more than he is credited with on this thread.

QUOTE(blaster @ Apr 11 2007 - 01:26 PM) 826434993[/snapback]You are correct, he did only coach football for a short time, and he probably couldn't compete with head coaches in your region, but that is why he is not head football coach. However, he is a good man who cares about the students at PC and I still say that he supports football more than he is credited with on this thread.

If you think he supports it so much then answer two questions (I could ask about 10 more of instances where one would be left scratching his/her head but I won't).

Why did he have the TSSAA post the open head coaching position for football?

Why does he have an accomplished assistant coach teaching at the school but refuses to let him coach?

I'll answer them for you.

He wants to get rid of Coach Bradley because Bradley was the only person who stuck up for Courtney.

He won't let the man coach because he's spiteful that Courtney stuck up for himself and won, making Webb look bad.

When you've got two guys available to really make a difference, why would you hold them back if you really wanted to see the program succeed?

QUOTE(Nedn1stgrade @ Apr 12 2007 - 09:36 AM) 826435752[/snapback]If you think he supports it so much then answer two questions (I could ask about 10 more of instances where one would be left scratching his/her head but I won't).

Why does he have an accomplished assistant coach teaching at the school but refuses to let him coach?

He wants to get rid of Coach Bradley because Bradley was the only person who stuck up for Courtney.

He won't let the man coach because he's spiteful that Courtney stuck up for himself and won, making Webb look bad.

When you've got two guys available to really make a difference, why would you hold them back if you really wanted to see the program succeed?

You hit the nail on the head. Add small town politics to that list.

QUOTE(Nedn1stgrade @ Apr 12 2007 - 09:36 AM) 826435752[/snapback]He wants to get rid of Coach Bradley because Bradley was the only person who stuck up for Courtney.

You need to change that statement a little. Coach Bradley was the only teacher who stuck up for Courtney. There were a lot of parents and students, including me, who stuck up for him; we still do stand by him and want him back as a coach.

QUOTE(viking_fan @ Apr 12 2007 - 11:34 PM) 826436420[/snapback]You need to change that statement a little. Coach Bradley was the only teacher who stuck up for Courtney. There were a lot of parents and students, including me, who stuck up for him; we still do stand by him and want him back as a coach.

Yeah, you're right. The parents and students really did stick up for him, but it pretty much went unnoticed by the superintendant and school board, as they decided at the school board meeting Monday night that they did not want Courtney back. Which means they are gonna make Coach Bradley coach the team by himself for two years in a row.

QUOTE(Nedn1stgrade @ Apr 13 2007 - 09:24 AM) 826436602[/snapback]Yeah, you're right. The parents and students really did stick up for him, but it pretty much went unnoticed by the superintendant and school board, as they decided at the school board meeting Monday night that they did not want Courtney back. Which means they are gonna make Coach Bradley coach the team by himself for two years in a row.

If you can figure out who I am, call me. I want to talk to you about this. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

QUOTE(Nedn1stgrade @ Apr 12 2007 - 09:36 AM) 826435752[/snapback]If you think he supports it so much then answer two questions (I could ask about 10 more of instances where one would be left scratching his/her head but I won't).

I would be glad to respond to this statement, but not on here. Email me at retsalt@yahoo.com and we can discuss it.