Mitchell@Daphne,AL

MrFootball

QUOTE(MrFootball @ Mar 13 2007 - 11:54 PM) 826411090[/snapback]i read on the other forum that Mitchell will travel to the Mobile,Al area to play 6A Daphne. Looks like the Tigers will have a tough task ahead of em. I hope they travel well.They will be in a tough environment down there. I think Maryville or a team like that should have went down there.

Not a chance that Maryville would go to Daphne or Hoover.

QUOTE(cbg @ Mar 14 2007 - 08:36 AM) 826411223[/snapback]Not a chance that Maryville would go to Daphne or Hoover.

Why not? I think a Maryville/Daphne game would be alot better than Mitchell/Daphne. I dont know about Hoover. They have seen the last of their domination in Alabama.

STARSNBARS I think you have been looking in the wrong places! Alot of good looking girls down there in the beach area. You cant forget about the Kristens in the Bham area too!

QUOTE(MrFootball @ Mar 16 2007 - 02:43 PM) 826414285[/snapback]Why not? I think a Maryville/Daphne game would be alot better than Mitchell/Daphne. I dont know about Hoover. They have seen the last of their domination in Alabama.

STARSNBARS I think you have been looking in the wrong places! Alot of good looking girls down there in the beach area. You cant forget about the Kristens in the Bham area too!

Does Maryville play any 5a teams ? Did they play McCallie? Do they just play 2A schools such as Alcoa?

I want to watch the 2008 game in Memphis. Daphne killed Lincoln out of Tallahassee,Fl. Lincoln had like 9 D1 signees and lost to Neasein the semifinals. did anybody else listen to that game on the net? Score was 31-0 in the 3rd when i turned it off. I guess lincoln threw a few points on the board later on.