Lady Devil Softball

00FANUC

They will play again on Wednesday in Pidgeon Forge, not sure of the time though. If they win I believe they play at home on friday and if they lose I believe they have to travel again for substate. They will move on to State if they win Friday. Good luck Ladies, Make us Proud.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(00FANUC @ May 14 2007 - 06:26 PM) 826459097[/snapback]They will play again on Wednesday in Pidgeon Forge, not sure of the time though. If they win I believe they play at home on friday and if they lose I believe they have to travel again for substate. They will move on to State if they win Friday. Good luck Ladies, Make us Proud.

Well the end has come for this softball dad and I just had to leave one last post. I've heard for more years than I care to remember about this and that about the Unicoi fans. We played Little League All Stars against L Hopson and J Mason, then Junior High ball,High School and even travel ball. In all those years, nine to be exact, both the fans and players have been great.

I will miss watching Jess and Lauren play and talking ball with Denny and Momma Mason. I hope you lay an old fashion whooping on Pigeon Forge!

From an EHS fan and 00's father.

(Jess, I guess you want get that strikeout we talked about /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> )

QUOTE(fpjaws @ May 15 2007 - 04:02 AM) 826459313[/snapback]Well the end has come for this softball dad and I just had to leave one last post. I've heard for more years than I care to remember about this and that about the Unicoi fans. We played Little League All Stars against L Hopson and J Mason, then Junior High ball,High School and even travel ball. In all those years, nine to be exact, both the fans and players have been great.

I will miss watching Jess and Lauren play and talking ball with Denny and Momma Mason. I hope you lay an old fashion whooping on Pigeon Forge!

(Jess, I guess you want get that strikeout we talked about /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> )

Dad,

She's one of the Good ones. Is she planning to play in college? Does she have any particular school in mind? Keep us posted. Good Luck.

QUOTE(fpjaws @ May 15 2007 - 04:02 AM) 826459313[/snapback]Well the end has come for this softball dad and I just had to leave one last post. I've heard for more years than I care to remember about this and that about the Unicoi fans. We played Little League All Stars against L Hopson and J Mason, then Junior High ball,High School and even travel ball. In all those years, nine to be exact, both the fans and players have been great.

I'm glad that you can take teams that has played against each other and even some of the players has played together and be friends like some of them has.... I know that #1 has nothing but, respect for double 0s on EHS.... They have benn friends from the very start.... She said she will take the friendship instead of the strikeout (but, she would have really liked to strike her out) ha ha..... Take care /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Erwin knew coming into the game last night that they would have to come out fighting. They knew they couldn't take Pigeon Forge lightly so they had a hard practice Tuesday and really worked on the little things like catching those hard to get to balls. Covering the holes in the infield, bunt coverage, pop-ups. The things that can make or break the game. Eriwn NEVER gave up last night they just dug deeper and pulled out a bunt or a base hit or a play on the field. Jessica Pitched an amazing game and she never once got down on herself even after a homerun was hit to tie the game in the bottom of the 7th. Lauren pumped herself way up even after words were exchanged at homeplate after a play. Chelsea stay determined even after she missed an out at third and got the last key out by thinking quickly and smart going to second instead of third. The bench never shut up they did a good job of getting in Pigeon Forge's head. The devils really played as a team last night and if they keep this up there season will last another week. Good luck playing Gibbs Friday for a chance to go to State! Make us Proud. Let's take it a step farther than last year!