Culleoka vs. CSAS & Humboldt vs. Temple

culleokarep

csas showed up and beat westside when not to many ppl thought they would....humboldt, temple, and culleoka all played under their potential and still moved on.....so who can get hot and move on?.....csas played good d and their gonna test culleokas ball handling...if culleoka can drain their shots and mario continues to find the open man i say culleoka by 5....i also think humboldt will beat temple....temple didnt look to hot today...however skogen only shot 6-19 i imagine if he gets hot they could be a force

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(www.schoolsportsradio.com @ Mar 14 2007 - 09:16 PM) 826412097[/snapback]CR, I got to listen to a small portion of the game. Sounded like Cully was fair from the field but were bad from the charity stripe. How did they shoot from the free throw line?

Deano

we were about 50 % i imagine...cj didnt shoot to well from the line and mario wasnt at his best...but of course my man shawn only missed one...which shocked me that he missed one

QUOTE(culleokarep @ Mar 14 2007 - 10:08 PM) 826412085[/snapback]i was lookin through the schedules and i saw where temple blew out csas a couple times this year...and i wasnt fully impressed with temple today...i didnt get to see csas today...can anyone fill me in?

lookin through the schedules is all good, but did you see the progression we made throughout the season? im not saying temple is garbage because there far from it, but when temple is being ranked as on of the best single A teams in tennessee and they play in our region so we get to play them a couple times a year. each game we have gotten better. Temple may have played bad to day but so did East Lit. so thats not saying much, as for CSAS's performance today we played really patient working the ball around with speed, brian ball led the team with 22 points and dontay hampton had 16, we really didnt have to shoot outside much, but westside really didnt show us anything really nice except for the fact that they can hit three's (which any team can do at any given time if their decent).

QUOTE(thomaschatt_pats @ Mar 14 2007 - 09:45 PM) 826412177[/snapback]lookin through the schedules is all good, but did you see the progression we made throughout the season? im not saying temple is garbage because there far from it, but when temple is being ranked as on of the best single A teams in tennessee and they play in our region so we get to play them a couple times a year. each game we have gotten better. Temple may have played bad to day but so did East Lit. so thats not saying much, as for CSAS's performance today we played really patient working the ball around with speed, brian ball led the team with 22 points and dontay hampton had 16, we really didnt have to shoot outside much, but westside really didnt show us anything really nice except for the fact that they can hit three's (which any team can do at any given time if their decent).

what kind of offense do you guys play

QUOTE(culleokarep @ Mar 14 2007 - 08:23 PM) 826412113[/snapback]we were about 50 % i imagine...cj didnt shoot to well from the line and mario wasnt at his best...but of course my man shawn only missed one...which shocked me that he missed one

Sure wished Danavan V was playing now. Left a year too early

CREP I saw CSAS play..they are very good team that plays smart on both ends..they play excellent defense..on the offensive end they work the ball till they get it inside #35 or someone gets an open shot...it should be one heck of a game...I got CSAS by 2, but cully could easily win this one, and I wouldnt be surprised if they do...

As for the other game I wasnt real impressed with Humboldt today against Wartburg..but i didnt get to see Temple play...Im going with Temple by 5....