Culleoka vs. CSAS & Humboldt vs. Temple

culleokarep

Congrats to Cully on the season.... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I told yall CSAS played smart on both ends of the floor and give lots of hustle....They made yall play like you havent had too all year...

And dont say I didnt call this one.... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bballer13 @ Mar 16 2007 - 07:14 PM) 826414495[/snapback]Congrats to Cully on the season.... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I told yall CSAS played smart on both ends of the floor and give lots of hustle....They made yall play like you havent had too all year...

And dont say I didnt call this one.... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

well actually... i called it exactly. csas by 6.

QUOTE(THELEGEND @ Mar 16 2007 - 04:25 PM) 826414385[/snapback]What is up with the Culleoka coach not haking hands with CSAS? That is not the kind of example that kids should see. They got beat straight up. No excuses.

No ones making excuses. We are just as proud of our boys as you are of yours. Win or lose we love them!!!! Our small community is extremely proud of them. They put us on the map. Thanks Guys!!!!

Hold your heads up! Good luck to CSAS and Temple See Ya'll next year..

QUOTE(bballer13 @ Mar 16 2007 - 06:14 PM) 826414495[/snapback]Congrats to Cully on the season.... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

1 out of 8, we're all impressed.

No one in Culleoka has ever really believed in a team going to state tournament, but Slatten let them know that it really does exist and can be achieved. Look for Culleoka to come back as strong next year, and goodluck to the seniors.

QUOTE(bballer13 @ Mar 16 2007 - 06:14 PM) 826414495[/snapback]Congrats to Cully on the season.... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Bballer13, thanks for the congrats. Yep, you were right. And definitely right about making us play like we haven't had to all year! ugh!! /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

And 1 more thing...you're sounding just a lil bit too happy in your post... and answer your comments! lol.....

QUOTE(phx1best @ Mar 16 2007 - 10:58 PM) 826414885[/snapback] Bballer13, thanks for the congrats. Yep, you were right. And definitely right about making us play like we haven't had to all year! ugh!! /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

And 1 more thing...you're sounding just a lil bit too happy in your post... and answer your comments! lol.....

okkkk..I checked my comments..lol...

thanks atthebuzzer 1-8 isnt bad.... /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />