District 2 (AA)

GC Grizzlies

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(GC Grizzlies @ Mar 14 2007 - 07:30 PM) 826412030[/snapback]Are Rutledge and Pigeon Forge still the top two teams in the district? What does it look like for Union County and Gatlinburg Pittman? I hear Cumberland Gap and Claiborne County are still down. Whats it going to look like this year in District 2?

Does anyone have any scores yet?

Rutledge played at Pigeon Forge yesterday and won 7-0. (Jr.) Kendall Brabson threw a one hitter and Rutledge hit the ball pretty well in scoring the 7 runs. Rutledge has played Cumberland Gap and won 15-0 and they have beaten Claiborne County 11-5. I still do not know anything about Union County or Gatlinburg-Pittman. Does anybody know how they have done so far this year?

QUOTE(BigW @ Mar 23 2007 - 08:46 AM) 826420961[/snapback]Rutledge played at Pigeon Forge yesterday and won 7-0. (Jr.) Kendall Brabson threw a one hitter and Rutledge hit the ball pretty well in scoring the 7 runs. Rutledge has played Cumberland Gap and won 15-0 and they have beaten Claiborne County 11-5. I still do not know anything about Union County or Gatlinburg-Pittman. Does anybody know how they have done so far this year?

Rutledge lost to Morristown East 2-1 Monday. Heather Roach (Fr.) and Tia Black (So.) had the key hits that led to Rutledge's lone run. Kendall Brabson (Jr.) pitched for Rutledge in the 2-1 loss. Rutledge plays at Gatlinburg-Pittman today (DH).

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(BigW @ Mar 27 2007 - 02:14 PM) 826424071[/snapback]Rutledge lost to Morristown East 2-1 Monday. Heather Roach (Fr.) and Tia Black (So.) had the key hits that led to Rutledge's lone run. Kendall Brabson (Jr.) pitched for Rutledge in the 2-1 loss. Rutledge plays at Gatlinburg-Pittman today (DH).

I haven't heard any scores from the Lady Pioneers lately. How have they been doing? I see where they are in the Gibbs Tournament and so are Pigeon Forge and Union County. Good luck to all the District 2 teams, it looks like that will be a pretty strong tournament.