coalfield and oneida?

bob367

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(baseball100 @ Apr 10 2007 - 08:45 PM) 826434419[/snapback]Do you think coalfield or oneida has a shot a beating rockwood?

Onieda has absolutly NO CHANCE of beating Rockwood. That will be a beating they will wish they never showed up for. I am glad some other people realize how big of a whiner the Onieda coach is. Why would anyone play for that guy. All he does is talk about how bad his team is and make excuse after excuse after excuse after excuse (get the point yet) The guy is an idiot!

• 3 weeks later...

Has Coalfield faced Christianson yet? I'm sure Oneida will throw him. I don't see Coalfield winning in 5, but they are deffinently capable of winning in 5. At the same time, If christianson plays good.. Oneida could get an upset? But Christianson is going to have to play one of the best games of his live.

it takes a whole team to win a baseball game christansan can't win the game by himself it is goint to take a team effort and it will take a team effort also with coalfield. but you never know what will happen in the game of baseball especially during tournament time GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!

And yes coalfield has faced chritansan. I think they faced him during that muddy game at coalfield i think the score was 12-2 coalfield Not Sure Though

QUOTE(MC Hater @ May 4 2007 - 12:42 PM) 826451659[/snapback]coalfield hah they need to stick to girls b-ball cos thats only sport they cna get to state with

btw they need new pitchers cos they are horrible

MC Hater where are you from? And how many state titles have you won?

QUOTE(pigskinguru @ May 4 2007 - 11:25 AM) 826451702[/snapback]MC Hater where are you from? And how many state titles have you won?

I'm from Oneida and we have won several in football and basketball. How many has Coalfield won in football?

QUOTE(ask_me @ May 4 2007 - 02:46 PM) 826451752[/snapback]I'm from Oneida and we have won several in football and basketball. How many has Coalfield won in football?

Sorry, this is a baseball thread, Coalfield has one in baseball. How many does Oneida have? Oh, I see you already answered that question, that would be none. Just like Coalfield in football. That however is left to a football thread where I would like to ask the question, when was the last time Oneida beat Coalfield in football?