scott high in 07

goat11

With the talent scott has and the experience, i think how quick they catch fire early in the season will determine what happens towards the end when the close with kingston, ac, and catholic. it a long road to the top in 2-3A. scott has been on the lower end of the region for the long time and for the first time in a while they can see daylight. I believe the will to win is there. They have been improving the whole off season, they're stronger,faster, and more disciplined. when comes down to it on friday night i think that will be the decideing factor in the 4th qtr, while the other teams are wanting to quit scotts goin to have the conditiontin,discipline, and heart to want to stand and fight and take the win for themselves.

QUOTE(goat11 @ Mar 21 2007 - 07:14 AM) 826419196[/snapback]Where do the highlanders stand in 2-3A and 3A football all together in 07? and who will be the determing factor on whether they go to playoffs or not?

WELL IMO SHS HAS TO BEAT LA, STONE, KINGSTON AND AC BEFORE THEY CAN EVEN THINK OF MAKING THE PLAYOFFS. AE, FULTON AND KCHS ARE GOING TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS YEAR IN AND YEAR OUT. LA GOT THE 4TH SPOT 2 YRS AGO AND GOT A GOLD BALL. LAST YEAR KINGSTON GOT THE 4TH SPOT. THIS YEAR MORE THEN LIKELY AC, LA, SHS,KINGSTON AND STONE ARE FIGHTING FOR THAT SPOT. IM SURE ALL THE TEAMS IN THIS REGION ARE WORKING HARD AND TRYING TO GET BETTER SO WHO`S GOING TO OUT WORK THE OTHERS MAY BE WHO GET IN THE 4 PLAYOFF

SPOTS. SHS HAS A LOT OF RETURNING STARTERS SO THE GROUND WORK HAS BEEN LAID.

THE SENIORS TO COME HAVE`NT EVER MADE THE PLAYOFFS AND THIS IS IT FOR YOU GUYS ITS DO OR DIE SO LEAD YOUR TEAM .

QUOTE(writin_on_the wall @ Mar 21 2007 - 11:26 AM) 826419310[/snapback]WELL IMO SHS HAS TO BEAT LA, STONE, KINGSTON AND AC BEFORE THEY CAN EVEN THINK OF MAKING THE PLAYOFFS. AE, FULTON AND KCHS ARE GOING TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS YEAR IN AND YEAR OUT. LA GOT THE 4TH SPOT 2 YRS AGO AND GOT A GOLD BALL. LAST YEAR KINGSTON GOT THE 4TH SPOT. THIS YEAR MORE THEN LIKELY AC, LA, SHS,KINGSTON AND STONE ARE FIGHTING FOR THAT SPOT. IM SURE ALL THE TEAMS IN THIS REGION ARE WORKING HARD AND TRYING TO GET BETTER SO WHO`S GOING TO OUT WORK THE OTHERS MAY BE WHO GET IN THE 4 PLAYOFF

THE SENIORS TO COME HAVE`NT EVER MADE THE PLAYOFFS AND THIS IS IT FOR YOU GUYS ITS DO OR DIE SO LEAD YOUR TEAM .

so if they don't make the playoffs their gonna die

QUOTE(writin_on_the wall @ Mar 21 2007 - 11:26 AM) 826419310[/snapback]WELL IMO SHS HAS TO BEAT LA, STONE, KINGSTON AND AC BEFORE THEY CAN EVEN THINK OF MAKING THE PLAYOFFS. AE, FULTON AND KCHS ARE GOING TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS YEAR IN AND YEAR OUT. LA GOT THE 4TH SPOT 2 YRS AGO AND GOT A GOLD BALL. LAST YEAR KINGSTON GOT THE 4TH SPOT. THIS YEAR MORE THEN LIKELY AC, LA, SHS,KINGSTON AND STONE ARE FIGHTING FOR THAT SPOT. IM SURE ALL THE TEAMS IN THIS REGION ARE WORKING HARD AND TRYING TO GET BETTER SO WHO`S GOING TO OUT WORK THE OTHERS MAY BE WHO GET IN THE 4 PLAYOFF

I agree with you 100%. SHS needs to just take it one game at a time and focus on the game in front of us before we look towards playoffs and if we're going to make it we have to be willing to sacrfice and out work everyone else in our region.

Many teams are working hard, and are getting bigger, faster, stronger, and mentally ready. I wish the Highlanders much luck. My advice work hard and keep your mouths shut. Sneak up on people. That is one thing that past Highlanders have not done, nor are some of the future highlanders. Depth will be a key to your success. Oh yeah a QB will also be good to have.