South Doyle beat Bearden

DOC.HOLIDAY

SD beats top ranked Bearden in South Doyle's home opener...after coming back from a week long trip to a tournament in Jacksonville. Florida SD steps up to the challenge of only havin 1 day of rest before their first home game.....Bearden didnt take anytime on showing South Doyle that it wasnt gonna be an easy win by taking Chad Bell's second pitch of the game over the left feild fence....but Bell shook it off and rose to the challenge he had around 12 or 13 strike outs and finished the game throwing close to 90 pithces....the cherokees stepped up and ended up beating the Bulldogs 6-1 with 9 hits and no errors...this was a good district game and i cant wait to see wat happens in the next match-up between these teams.....good luck to both teams

yeah...Bell is a decent pitcher..i'll give him that.. but the kid has got some mad ping pong skillz... that boy is realllll at table tennis.. i've seen him beat an asian kid and u know that takes talent...HOWEVER he lacks skill in card games such as hearts and rook.. where his friends constantly OWN him... he also enjoys long walks on the beach and often volunteers at the boys and girls clubs of knoxville!! WAY TO GO CHAD!!!! a positive role model for the youth of America!!! WHAT A CLASS ACT!!!!!