Henry county football

the prophet

QUOTE(wtnoff @ Apr 11 2007 - 09:32 PM) 826435453[/snapback]Maybe for the same reason someone would leave Melrose to play at Munford!!!!!

Maybe for the same reason someone would leave Melrose to play at Munford!!!!!

Maybe for the same reason someone would leave Melrose to play at Munford!!!!!

The only reason I can think of as to why a player would leave Melrose to go to Munford is that he was not good enough to play for Melrose. It's a lot easier to live in Memphis and play at Munford than to live in Murfeesboro and play in Jackson.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Red Warrior @ Apr 12 2007 - 10:51 AM) 826435833[/snapback]The only reason I can think of as to why a player would leave Melrose to go to Munford is that he was not good enough to play for Melrose. It's a lot easier to live in Memphis and play at Munford than to live in Murfeesboro and play in Jackson.

Think about what you just said. If he was not good enough to play at Melrose, (and HC goes up and spanks Melrose) how does this kid figure into the Munford win against HC? Try again.

QUOTE(Red Warrior @ Apr 12 2007 - 10:51 AM) 826435833[/snapback]The only reason I can think of as to why a player would leave Melrose to go to Munford is that he was not good enough to play for Melrose. It's a lot easier to live in Memphis and play at Munford than to live in Murfeesboro and play in Jackson.

Think about what you just said. If he was not good enough to play at Melrose, (and HC goes up and spanks Melrose) how does this kid figure into the Munford win against HC? Try again.

QUOTE(wtnoff @ Apr 12 2007 - 04:16 PM) 826436107[/snapback]Think about what you just said. If he was not good enough to play at Melrose, (and HC goes up and spanks Melrose) how does this kid figure into the Munford win against HC? Try again.

I don't have to rethink this, since I thought it over before I posted in the first place. The kid from Melrose left because he lost his starting position, not to explore new academic opportunities as you once suggested. He easily found a starting position at Munford. Melrose was better than Munford. He wanted to start for a lesser team rather than compete for a spot on a better team. Munford was good but not as good as Melrose. I don't need to try again since I had it right the first time. Also,not trying to be a smart alec, but please adjust the method in which you are posting since your posts are appearing two or three times.

QUOTE(the prophet @ Apr 13 2007 - 09:15 AM) 826436593[/snapback]I think he is posting two and three times for the Yanker, he knows that the Yanker will read it twice without realizing that he has already read the same post.

Not a bad effort at humor...my "football know nothing" friend. Please stick to humor, since you know a little about that...and stay away from football comments, a topic in which you clearly have not a clue! The YANKER actually reads your football posts and experiences embarrassment for you!!! I AM THE EMBARRASSED FOR YOU YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(the prophet @ Apr 16 2007 - 10:02 AM) 826438506[/snapback]If i know Gaddis he is excited about playing period. Former assistant or not, He probably knows how many hours until kick off on week zero regardless of opponent.

Is he excited about returning to the "ROCK"? He has not won a game there in DECADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(Yanker @ Apr 16 2007 - 10:10 AM) 826438513[/snapback]Is he excited about returning to the "ROCK"? He has not won a game there in DECADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What on earth are you talking about?

QUOTE(West TN football @ Apr 16 2007 - 10:22 AM) 826438526[/snapback]I believe that spring practice starts today, that is what I have heard, are they scrimmaging anyone this spring?

I read on one thread that Henry County scrimmages Covington.

QUOTE(Red Warrior @ Apr 16 2007 - 10:59 AM) 826438542[/snapback]What on earth are you talking about?

I read on one thread that Henry County scrimmages Covington.

The YANKER read an article in the Jackson Sun a couple of years ago that indicated that your coach has not experienced victory at the "ROCK" in decades...figure it out!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!