Spring Hill High

Pistons8904

QUOTE(mtcsbrett @ Apr 8 2007 - 03:23 PM) 826432416[/snapback]is the home school team you're referring to the 'middle tennessee fire?' what do we know about them? i don't see them on spring hill's schedule on coacht...

The Middle Tennessee Fire (Homeschool team)did beat Spring Hill (barely). The Fire is in it's second year and has lots of room for improvement (TSSAA allowed homeschool teams to play against TSSAA teams 2 years ago) Fire lost to Columbia Acad and won against Zion Christian and Friendship Chrisitan. The Fire is on Spring Hill's schedule on the TSSAA website but not on Coach T's. website.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean no disrespect to Spring Hill... but come on... they can't compete with many schools in TN. They aren't even listed in the Top 30 rankings here on the Messageboard (which I agree with). Their schedule is very weak.

They will lose to:

Columbia Academy (3-1)

Independence (6-0)

Fairview (2-1)

Come on guys, Spring Hill isn't even ranked on AA/A. Do you seriously think they're gonna beat Columbia Academy and Independence. Spring Hill doesn't even have a hard schedule. They play pretty bad teams (loretto), they even lost to Centennial 8-1. CA is going to beat them, but Independence is going to demolish them. But good luck with the rest of your games Spring Hill!

• 2 weeks later...

Spring Hill lost tonight against Columbia Academy souly b/c of the REFS! It was by far the most one sided game i have seen all yr round. Absolutely horrible on the offsides calls. Spring Hill got called offsides EVERY SINGLE TIME! Columbia Academy not once. im suprised the ref did not throw out any of the parents from the Spring Hill side, cause they went crazy over the amount of one sidedness that was going on in this game. Comlubia Central on the other hand beat them pretty fairly. the Spring Hill D is very slow and that was the MAIN reason TY Dudley got those goals.

QUOTE(Pistons8904 @ Apr 23 2007 - 08:48 PM) 826443739[/snapback]Spring Hill lost tonight against Columbia Academy souly b/c of the REFS! It was by far the most one sided game i have seen all yr round. Absolutely horrible on the offsides calls. Spring Hill got called offsides EVERY SINGLE TIME! Columbia Academy not once. im suprised the ref did not throw out any of the parents from the Spring Hill side, cause they went crazy over the amount of one sidedness that was going on in this game. Comlubia Central on the other hand beat them pretty fairly. the Spring Hill D is very slow and that was the MAIN reason TY Dudley got those goals.

Yes Central did beat them pretty fairly.....but I would not say that the main reason that Ty scored every time he did was because of the Spring Hill D...Ty is a very good player who is progressing every day,,he only started playing in 6th or 7th grade and is a sophmore now...He is very talented so I wouldn't putt his success solely on the Spring Hill D......

but also, what was the score of the Spring Hill/CA game!?

QUOTE(nufsed @ Apr 23 2007 - 10:01 PM) 826443838[/snapback]its amazing that fans and coach can see a bad offside call from 50+ yards behind the play. and yes, speed kills

Why doesn't High School soccer use more 3 man ref teams? They can make a mistake on offsides call but at least it is easier to be in position to make the offsides call.

QUOTE(Pistons8904 @ Apr 23 2007 - 08:48 PM) 826443739[/snapback]Spring Hill lost tonight against Columbia Academy souly b/c of the REFS! It was by far the most one sided game i have seen all yr round. Absolutely horrible on the offsides calls. Spring Hill got called offsides EVERY SINGLE TIME! Columbia Academy not once. im suprised the ref did not throw out any of the parents from the Spring Hill side, cause they went crazy over the amount of one sidedness that was going on in this game. Comlubia Central on the other hand beat them pretty fairly. the Spring Hill D is very slow and that was the MAIN reason TY Dudley got those goals.

This team is a joke, of course they will lose. By the way they play Independence next, i predict Independence wins 9-0 due to their past performance in the USN Invitational tournament.

QUOTE(soccertime @ Apr 23 2007 - 10:34 PM) 826443877[/snapback]Why doesn't High School soccer use more 3 man ref teams? They can make a mistake on offsides call but at least it is easier to be in position to make the offsides call.

The Spring Hill / Columbia Academy match was played with three referees. And I thought they did a good job -- I do remember seeing one offsides call in which I thought Spring Hill was way on, but that in no way cost anyone the game.

• 11 months later...

is that why forrest is 4-0-1 cause if you ask me that math doesn add up so you might want to think it through and forrest might not have good foot work but they got somethin no other team has and that is heart and dedication and they have played the best teams in their district and spring hill didnt score till 15 min left in their game and it was raining so if the rain wouldn of started do you think they would of scored cause i sure dont rain levels any playing field and spring hill got lucky and page was not impressive either the only rreason forrest didnt win by more was cause of a missed pk and lawence county was horrible just horrible and everyone says forrest is mouthy and undisciplined anyone that was there saw that lawrence county were the ones mouthin but it doesn matter all you can do is talk

yea we didnt score til the end of the second, but a win is a win, we had to be impressive to out run the forrest team, there was no condtioning on that team and they were mouthin the whole game to, not sayin nething against them cause we did our mouthing to but you can't act they are saints, and trust me we won't perform that bad again