Coalfield

Huss15

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(JacketQB18 @ Apr 4 2007 - 10:16 AM) 826429725[/snapback]Yeh coalfield played adamsdville in the tourney, but it was both teams JV not just adamsville's. So could Adamsville's JV team beat Coalfield. NO!!!! All the teams Coalfield played in west tn. were 2 A. Coalfield is in the bottom five of smallest schools in 1A and they are a very very young team.

Scotts Hill is a single A school and starts 4 or 5 freshmen.

QUOTE(A_Alexander2 @ Apr 8 2007 - 11:44 PM) 826432782[/snapback]yep, and they are freakin horrible.... love the coach though.

Alexander u need to worry bout adamsville high or were ever ur from and stop worrying bout coalfield. plain and simple if coalfield can put a whole game together and get mentally tough they will be a good ball club. i think that is there problem is mental toughness. coalfield went to lookout valley and played some good ball against some very good ball clubs.

QUOTE(A_Alexander2 @ Apr 4 2007 - 03:46 PM) 826429968[/snapback]if coalfield is legit for east tn baseball, then that really doesnt speak too loudly for what yall are doin out there...

No, Coalfield is a joke... They won't even make it out of the 2nd weakest district in the state.

QUOTE(jkk#22 @ Apr 9 2007 - 07:28 AM) 826432846[/snapback]Alexander u need to worry bout adamsville high or were ever ur from and stop worrying bout coalfield. plain and simple if coalfield can put a whole game together and get mentally tough they will be a good ball club. i think that is there problem is mental toughness. coalfield went to lookout valley and played some good ball against some very good ball clubs.

look BUD.... this is America, if you haven't noticed, and we do have this thing called FREEDOM OF SPEECH. and as far as i can tell, this forum is open for anyone who has an opinion. put those two facts together and i have every right to talk about how horrible ur precious coalfield team is. i was simply stating that east tennessee baseball is pretty freakin horrible if one of the "TOP" 'a' baseball teams from east tennessee is coalfield. i mean come on... i watched them play, i've watched the teams they lost to over here for a long time, and the teams they lost to werent very good either. i'm glad ur proud of ur team, but if you don't want people putting their two cents into a discussion group then make sure nobody starts a thread talkin up a crapy team.

QUOTE(A_Alexander2 @ Apr 9 2007 - 03:10 PM) 826433235[/snapback]???

scotts hill is single a.. 15-a

Sorry wasn't clear, responding to how the one quote stated that everyone they played in west tn was AA. Scotts Hill beat Coalfield and is a single A school. Coach Patterson will have a good team in a couple years, maybe next year.

QUOTE(Center Hill @ Apr 9 2007 - 06:50 PM) 826433414[/snapback]Sorry wasn't clear, responding to how the one quote stated that everyone they played in west tn was AA. Scotts Hill beat Coalfield and is a single A school. Coach Patterson will have a good team in a couple years, maybe next year.

ok i see now. yeah patterson is fun to watch, he has a lot of energy.. i hope somebody can bring them around.

QUOTE(JacketQB18 @ Apr 9 2007 - 12:14 PM) 826432998[/snapback]man u are a freakin joke!!! where the heck are u from anyways?

oh so now that they have pointed out the FACT that coalfield stinks, you are gonna find out where he is from and make up RUMORS about how they rnt as good. Coalfield is down this year. oh well. thats it. period!!