Rockwood Lady Tigers

softball100

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(TheDuke2411 @ Apr 5 2007 - 01:50 PM) 826430725[/snapback]Coach B has really turned the program around. They even look good. STATE BOUND.

Go Duke

J-hill /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Lady Tigers are looking sharp this season. They have the talent to go a long ways.

The Tigers have a good chance this season. But they need to come together as a team. I was watching their game against Midway tonight and it was obvious that this team is divided. This game was filled with errors. I think only two players had no errors and that was the first and second basemen. The Tigers had a few good hits but no one really on base to get the score where it needed to be. If these ladies get it together they'll be at the top of their class.

I saw where the Lady Waves put a beating on them TWICE. I wasn't able to make it to the game at Midway, but from what I saw at Rockwood, those Lady Waves have got it going on. They have the ability to make it to state atleast the next four years. Two excellent freshmen this year, another pitcher coming up next year, and not to mention the talent that will come along each year. They are unstopable. If the Lady Waves had another pitcher that could help relieve Colyer then it would be unthinkable what they could do. Colyer is an excellent pitcher that we may very well see playing college ball. Good Luck to all.

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(sports111 @ Apr 17 2007 - 06:21 PM) 826439656[/snapback]I saw where the Lady Waves put a beating on them TWICE. I wasn't able to make it to the game at Midway, but from what I saw at Rockwood, those Lady Waves have got it going on. They have the ability to make it to state atleast the next four years. Two excellent freshmen this year, another pitcher coming up next year, and not to mention the talent that will come along each year. They are unstopable. If the Lady Waves had another pitcher that could help relieve Colyer then it would be unthinkable what they could do. Colyer is an excellent pitcher that we may very well see playing college ball. Good Luck to all.

I do believe this topic was made for the Lady Tigers not the Lady Waves. But Yes Hannah is a good pitcher but she is not as good as everyone has made her to be. She is one of the best pitchers in the league but she is not unhittable. Most teams in the district go from hitting mid-40's to seeing Hannahs pitching in the mid-50's so they have to adjust during their first at bats. The Lady Tigers are ready to see Midway again in the district tournament but no-one can ever tell the outcome.

Rockwood's pitcher does not throw 60 mph+. I don't know what you are watching. Midway is the best team in that district and region. It is pretty obvious by the records. Midway beat rockwood twice. Not once but twice. Come on give Midway credit. They have a great team and the best pitcher in the district. Now in the region the pitcher from OS is pretty good too. I will say they are a tie.

MY POST WAS NOT ABOUT MIDWAY , COME ON I MADE A TRUE STATEMENT SHE HAS IN THE PAST THROWN THAT AND LIKE I SAID GIVE HER SOME TIME TO ADJUST TO NEW SURROUNDING AND ALL THE INSECURITES THAT COME WITH IT . WHAT IS THE DEAL I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MIDWAY SO WHY WOULD YOU FEEL THE NEED TO GET ALL DEFENSIVE, AND TO BE NEGATIVE ABOUT A PLAYER YOU DONT REALLY EVEN KNOW. LIKE MOMMA SAYS IF YOU CANT SAY SOMETHING NICE........................... STAY OFF COACHT

QUOTE(sportsmom25 @ May 1 2007 - 11:03 AM) 826449017[/snapback]IM NOT GOING ARGUE WITH YOU . I KNOW WHAT SHE HAS DONE AND CAN DO .

I generally do not comment on CoachT because it can get out of hand, but feel the need to stand up for "ANY" player on the field. My daughter is Hannah from Midway. Yes, anybody can hit off Hannah if they are doing their job, just like anyone can hit off of any other pitcher on any team, any district, any region. It is my feeling that Rockwood is a very very sharp team of girls and I know for a fact they can play their "game" when they are on, just as Midway can. But, even being Hannah's mom, it is my feeling it always comes down to who is having the better day on the mound and that goes for any game, plus the fact that you have to count on your defense to work for you and offense to put points up. So, I applaude any sports player who is giving their effort to play the game and do not downgrade whatsoever ANY player. It is my opinion that any team should play as a TEAM and not ever count on one player to get them through anything. You go many more miles with a very strong TEAM approach. So, what I am trying to convey is that it is just wonderful when you see a game where both teams are working so strongly together as a team and you see no dissention, two teams going at it who are "TOGETHER" in the goal. Rockwood is a great team, not just their pitchers, but all of those girls. Good Luck in the districts to you all. Play safely. Michelle - Hannah's mom.