5-AA teams

Indian

Saw in the scoreboard section Boyd beat Hixson 3-2 and Meigs beat Sweetwater. I'd have thought Boyd and Sweetwater would be the teams to beat and there's still a lot of ball left to be played but it looks like Meigs will have a say in it, and I think Polk has the potential to do some good things too.

QUOTE(Indian @ Apr 5 2007 - 07:26 PM) 826430977[/snapback]Saw in the scoreboard section Boyd beat Hixson 3-2 and Meigs beat Sweetwater. I'd have thought Boyd and Sweetwater would be the teams to beat and there's still a lot of ball left to be played but it looks like Meigs will have a say in it, and I think Polk has the potential to do some good things too.

Boyd beat Hixson 3-2....Boyd also beat Meigs @ Meigs.....Meigs beat Sweetwater.....Boyd beat Polk County @ Polk

I haven't seen McMinn Central play yet but based on what I have seen so far with the other teams, I think the district is between Boyd, Meigs and Sweetwater.

Appears to me that this district is the most evenly matched in a long time. I think that 5 or 6 teams have a chance to finish in the top 4. Polk has a very good team and had chances to beat both Sweetwater and Boyd. Central seems to be rounding into form after struggling at the beginning and Tellico is MUCH improved and can beat anybody on a given day. Sequoyah is also a very dangerous team if you overlook them. Even Brainerd seems to be competitive this year as I noticed that Boyd just beat them by a 3-2 score. Should be a very intense and competitive district tourney.