Top goal scorers in the West?

Joshua07

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh there are quite a few im sure... just some of the ones i know of... mason peters from madison, nick desio from madison, christian kurth from usj, pedro v. from northside, carlos from northside, and josh baltz from westview... there are more, those are just the ones off the top of my head

QUOTE(Laydown @ Apr 6 2007 - 02:41 PM) 826431388[/snapback]David grueser from dyersburg has 12 goals in the regular season so far.

Who has Dyersburg played this year? What were the scores? Did ya'll play Gibson County?

BTW

David is incredible to watch, speed, fast feet, nice heel pass, nice fakes and not a ball hog.

David scored against Ripley, Gibson County, Liberty, and Covington. The only team we have failed to score on is Martin. Evan Jones, seth coleman, and kyle youmans have scored the other 8 goals. Yeah we played gibson, dave had an awesome thirty yard shot, and he also scored apenalty that game. We are going to play brighton, haywood, and jcs soon, then we'll see what our offense is made of.

Dyersburg 6 Gibson 1, Dyersburg 7 Ripley 1, Dyersburg 4 Covington 2, Dyersburg 3 Liberty 2, Dyersburg 0 Westview 2

The best strikers I have seen : Josh Balts(Martin- has a great a finishing), Brandon Middleton(Martin- is very fast), David Grusser(Dyersburg- also very fast), Nick D. (Madison- all around great skill), and Brian C.(Haywood- has better control on ball than anyone highschool player I have seen)

Im only on 5 goals now this season and about 5 assists but ive got 23 overall in the last 3 years and planing on geting alot more. So is this haywood midfielder that good on the ball? I havnt seen him play before lookin forward to playing them, ive seen desio play decent player but not much impressed me.

He didnt even play against you guys the first game this season and since then madison has only lossed to usj, so he has helped their performances... and brian castro is very good on the ball, but didnt get a chance to do much against madison with nick desio and mason peters taking turns man marking him