Who will take over at Sycamore?

Anyone who thinks Ed Derrick did anything short of a GREAT JOB as the head basketball coach of the Sycamore Lady War Eagles Program is RETARDED!!!!

It was a program that was awful when built from the floor up, literally, and when he took over he pretty much started over from scratch and turned losers into winners. Last year at Stewart Co. they beat Creek Wood and WON THE DISTRICT 11-AA TOURNAMENT!!!!!

Good Luck to Coach Derrick if he does decide to continue to coach in the future and good luck to Sycamore on finding a replacement as the girls basketball coach.

QUOTE(Big Country @ Apr 6 2007 - 09:42 PM) 826431678[/snapback]Anyone who thinks Ed Derrick did anything short of a GREAT JOB as the head basketball coach of the Sycamore Lady War Eagles Program is RETARDED!!!!

It was a program that was awful when built from the floor up, literally, and when he took over he pretty much started over from scratch and turned losers into winners. Last year at Stewart Co. they beat Creek Wood and WON THE DISTRICT 11-AA TOURNAMENT!!!!!

Good Luck to Coach Derrick if he does decide to continue to coach in the future and good luck to Sycamore on finding a replacement as the girls basketball coach.

Anyway most important, who is the new favorite for the coaching position?

I think it is quite possible that all of Pleasant View is retarded. It is certainly not something to boast about that the coach resigned because the community wanted his head. I think it is pretty sorry that a human would be run out of their job and have their livelihood affected by a group of individuals who had differing opinions than he, what is this world coming to? So and so doesn't like the coach so lets get him fired or force him out, great idea, NOT. I would be ashamed if I were in association with any of those who tried to have someone's job taken from them without a great reason, and I know the reasons first hand. "He has my daughter playing the point guard and she should be a two guard." "He's trying to get Becca a scholarship and not gettin the other girls involved." "He only recognized the seniors at the banquet." Yada yada yada, who gives a rip, you are sending a ridiculous message to your children and should be ashamed of yourselves. How can the children grow up to be upstanding adults when their parents still haven't grown up yet???

QUOTE(theglove d-up @ Apr 7 2007 - 06:15 PM) 826432006[/snapback]I think it is quite possible that all of Pleasant View is retarded. It is certainly not something to boast about that the coach resigned because the community wanted his head. I think it is pretty sorry that a human would be run out of their job and have their livelihood affected by a group of individuals who had differing opinions than he, what is this world coming to? So and so doesn't like the coach so lets get him fired or force him out, great idea, NOT. I would be ashamed if I were in association with any of those who tried to have someone's job taken from them without a great reason, and I know the reasons first hand. "He has my daughter playing the point guard and she should be a two guard." "He's trying to get Becca a scholarship and not gettin the other girls involved." "He only recognized the seniors at the banquet." Yada yada yada, who gives a rip, you are sending a ridiculous message to your children and should be ashamed of yourselves. How can the children grow up to be upstanding adults when their parents still haven't grown up yet???

GloveDup, i agree with you. I was at the banquet also. All them girls complain about everything. If Derrick didnt do something right then all of the would go crazy. Derrick is a good coach and knows what he's talking about. The girls didn't care and they didn't WORK hard ENOUGH and they expected to get good results. There was about 2 or 3 of them that wanted to get better and work hard and that was about it, IMO.